LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    had a guy almost come down on top of me this weekend with a long board then give me the stink eye when I called him off.

Maybe the guy has physical disabilities you don't know about? Wouldn't be too cool clowning a disabled person now would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kander29 View Post
    I guess you guys all started out as pros huh?
    I did. But I'm regressing like reverse aging. Now I'm in grom mode.

welcome to the summertime in new joisey!! if you arent used to this, you havent been surfing very long. 3 months out of the year this place is a retard-infested hell hole, with douchebags arguing over ankle-high waves.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyfloater View Post
    Anyone ever see a middle aged kook who takes like 20 mins to stand up..one leg at a time, whiffs most takeoffs and then if he even makes the section, has a style that resembles one taking a crap? Steer clear of this loser...
    Did you save up your thoughts for a few months to come up with this gem?

this thread is funny keep it alive lol.I imagine when someone rants about a particular surfer,and then somebody else comes on like fuk u,im guessing that somebody is who the original post is about.it would suck to be a surfer from cherry hill lol

Anyone ever see a middle aged kook who takes like 20 mins to stand up..one leg at a time, whiffs most takeoffs and then if he even makes the section, has a style that resembles one taking a crap? Steer clear of this loser...
    I have a feeling jerseyfloater and Kander are both kooks. Both summer only surfers (maybe some fall surfing). They would be fun to watch together.

Quote Originally Posted by Kander29 View Post
    I'm a kook and I'm embracing it.
    That's my point. Who are you to be telling anyone on this forum to "Get a life."? What makes you an expert on what "having a life is"?

Do you make 6 figures? Do you bang models? Do you drive a luxury, sport automobile? Have you ever surfed 23' waves?

If the answer to any of these questions, especially the last one is no; then my advice is to sit back, shut up, hold on and enjoy the ride.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    That's my point. Who are you to be telling anyone on this forum to "Get a life."? What makes you an expert on what "having a life is"?

Do you make 6 figures? Do you bang models? Do you drive a luxury, sport automobile? Have you ever surfed 23' waves?

If the answer to any of these questions, especially the last one is no; then my advice is to sit back, shut up, hold on and enjoy the ride.
    And of course you do all these things right bro? I think you need to take the thumb from out of your arse and understand that no matter what you do in life you're no better than a single other person. Get rid of that sense of the entitlement, you little man behind the big computer screen.

That was me not all that long ago - stinkbug stance and all.