LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kander29 View Post
    And of course you do all these things right bro? I think you need to take the thumb from out of your arse and understand that no matter what you do in life you're no better than a single other person. Get rid of that sense of the entitlement, you little man behind the big computer screen.
    Listen, troll, stuff a sock over that ugly mug you are inflicting on the rest of humanity. Gaff doth know of what he speak.
    Learn who's here & what this is, son, this is swellinfo not MSW or some wake boarding site.
    Stop posting your drivel, do some research (hint) ('search function') and come back & see us when you figure out how to shot a pier on 23' wave, after parking your BMW & leaving your hunnie with the hair that don't move in the ride with your iPhone14 & maybe, just maybe you'll get a shot at bangin' some Hindus.

Until you have an effin clue as to any of this....sweet dreams, sphincter.
    Last edited by yankee; Jun 11, 2014 at 02:21 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyfloater View Post
    Anyone ever see a middle aged kook who takes like 20 mins to stand up..one leg at a time, whiffs most takeoffs and then if he even makes the section, has a style that resembles one taking a crap? Steer clear of this loser...
    Dude ... Nice first post ... Steer clear of the guys on this forum!! They get upset really really easy... Just watch- you don't even have to respond and this thread will carry on for 10 pages... Then come back up next year haha

Anyways- seriously who is this guy??? I don't remember him? I use to live in Bradley and surfed that break for years and years and years- I don't remember that guy...
    I moved now- just south of Belmar,NJ (belmar- you know- the best break on the easy coast)

Quote Originally Posted by windswellsucks View Post
    welcome to the summertime in new joisey!! if you arent used to this, you havent been surfing very long. 3 months out of the year this place is a retard-infested hell hole, with douchebags arguing over ankle-high waves.
    The most sad but accurate post of this thread ha ha ha ha

sounds like me since my legs went. that could be him someday

Keep talking trash and you might end up a jersey floater.

I just laughed my ass off, thank Haile Sallasse that I can entertain myself, that's the hardest I've laughed since Friday night when I saw Tracy Morgan.

And of course you do all these things right bro? I think you need to take the thumb from out of your arse and understand that no matter what you do in life you're no better than a single other person. Get rid of that sense of the entitlement, you little man behind the big computer screen.
    No one listens to Turtle

I didn't call you any names. "Little man", are you someone who views those who are short of stature as inferior? Did you know that Mark Richards is something like 5'5"? Kelly Slater's not really 5'9", I've seen the guy up close, he's barely 5'8". Man if you hate litte people you better quit surfing now chief. Surfing is dominated by the diminutive. Really big an tall guys like myself are at a natural disadvantage. Most progressive shapers Chris Christenson, Daniel Thomson, Manny Caro, Roy Stuart; are all 5'7" or shorter. Well, maybe not Roy Stuart, I think he's like 5'10". Little people have a long and proud history in the sport of surfing and surfing has always supported their acceptance by society as a whole and to break down stereotypes like this:

I think you should be ashamed of yourself heightist.

And no, my wife hasn't modeled since she was in her late teens. Now she's a horn-rimmed, glasses; business skirt-suit, wearing, banker type.

Images
    And don't forget, you have to be shotting some piers, preferably at hunnington

Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    That was me not all that long ago - stinkbug stance and all.
    could it have been a 'roy' sighting?

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    And don't forget, you have to be shotting some piers, preferably at hunnington
    I believe that pier was at Honeyton, actually. Not that Kandeya*s would know
    Last edited by Slashdog; Jun 11, 2014 at 11:55 AM.

Images
    Kander=Slater
    Slater=Kander

Einstein=Shart Huffer
    Shart Huffer=Einstein

Like this? Good point, it makes perfect sense.