LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    You gotta keep these guys up to date man. Also the OP's attitude was pure crap so he's gotta get called out on it. Plus I got to beat Yankee to the punch, he's way up on me on HOTY 2014 with calling for more shark attacks on kids and all.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    You gotta keep these guys up to date man. Also the OP's attitude was pure crap so he's gotta get called out on it. Plus I got to beat Yankee to the punch, he's way up on me on HOTY 2014 with calling for more shark attacks on kids and all.
    Hahahaha well done good sir!

Nothing more pathetic than a bunch a kooks on the internet shooting **** about the same repetitive inside jokes that are dry and immature. the only reason it's entertaining to me is the satire in the fact that none of you really surf.

oh and I'm a disabled veteran that still shreds harder than any of you losers.

and we don't appreciate the sympathy. I hate America I hate the military I hate you.

go surf already. ...................... gooons.

hopefully this bans me.

Quote Originally Posted by beerndwata View Post
    Nothing more pathetic than a bunch a kooks on the internet shooting **** about the same repetitive inside jokes that are dry and immature. the only reason it's entertaining to me is the satire in the fact that none of you really surf.

oh and I'm a disabled veteran that still shreds harder than any of you losers.

and we don't appreciate the sympathy. I hate America I hate the military I hate you.

go surf already. ...................... gooons.

hopefully this bans me.
    That won't ban you. You gotta stop being a pu$$y and go off the deep end fool! Oh and here is a little song for you.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by beerndwata View Post

This is fantastic, seriously. But Mr. wata, I'm sure the jokes get old to some, while others may laugh, and trust me, I'd much rather be in the water right now than where I am. I personally don't even use 'shotting' that much anymore, but still laugh about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    I don't think Mark Richards is that short. he seems tall and lanky.
    i second that.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    That won't ban you. You gotta stop being a pu$$y and go off the deep end fool! Oh and here is a little song for you.

I used to have their cassette back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    i second that.
    Nope, met the guy at the 2012 Board Room. Shook his hand after his demo while it was still covered in foam dust and told him that he had been my favorite surfer since I was a little kid and started surfing in the 80's. Dude barely came up to my chin, even with his curls and I'm a hair under 6'2. Took a foot off of every wave I had ever seen a picture of him riding. One should never meet one's idols, there's nothing worse than realizing that they're human after all. Imagine my disappointment when I met Steve-O in person. Guy wouldn't even let me kick him in the balls. Bling Bling and Jason Mewes are the only celebrities I've ever met that lived up to their reputations; bug that was before they went rehab. I doubt that they could keep up anymore. Actually, Jerry Lewis is as big a creep in real life as he is on the screen; but that's different.

It's like NFL stats, all lies. I remember meeting Ricky Williams right after he won the Heisman in 1998 and was blown away by how short he was. Guy was only like 5'10" - 5'11' and there was no way in hell he weighed 220 unless that was in full pads and with a grand slam from Denny's in the belly. Funny story, it was at a Ziggy Marley show at La Zona Rosa. I'd missed seeing Ziggy at the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, so decided to catch him in Austin a week later. Next to me in the crowd, there was this dreadlocked, rasta-lookin, dude with a drop dead gorgeous gal standin next to him. Naturally being the friendly sort, I try to pass one over to him. He looked sad and said, "I'm sorry, I can't. I get tested." My first thought was, "Oh sh!1 busted, this guy's a narc!" I took a second, closer look through the haze and said, "Oh wow! I know you, you're Ricky Williams. Hey man, you play football!" I get a little star-struck sometimes. But he was cool, we started talking and at one point he elbows me and whispers, "hey man, see this girl I'm with? She's a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader." I couldn't think of a good response, so I said, "the girl I'm with is getting a masters in micro-biology." He was un-impressed. I'd say that was the high-light of the evening, but later on, I was hanging out behind the club by the tour bus and some Jamaican woman stuck her head out and asked with a thick accent if anyone had some papers. "Always prepared" is my motto. Reached into my wallet and grabbed a pack of oranges. International crisis averted, who knows what Texan/Jamaican relations would be like today if I hadn't been there? Speaking of tall, lanky, fkrs, Midget Smith was not really a midget!!! Anyway, neither Mark Richards nor Ricky Williams are 6' tall. And there is no Santa Claus.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    I used to have their cassette back in the day.
    So did I. Damn are we that old man?

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Nope, met the guy at the 2012 Board Room. Shook his hand after his demo while it was still covered in foam dust and told him that he had been my favorite surfer since I was a little kid and started surfing in the 80's. Dude barely came up to my chin, even with his curls and I'm a hair under 6'2. Took a foot off of every wave I had ever seen a picture of him riding. One should never meet one's idols, there's nothing worse than realizing that they're human after all. Imagine my disappointment when I met Steve-O in person. Guy wouldn't even let me kick him in the balls. Bling Bling and Jason Mewes are the only celebrities I've ever met that lived up to their reputations; bug that was before they went rehab. I doubt that they could keep up anymore. Actually, Jerry Lewis is as big a creep in real life as he is on the screen; but that's different.

It's like NFL stats, all lies. I remember meeting Ricky Williams right after he won the Heisman in 1998 and was blown away by how short he was. Guy was only like 5'10" - 5'11' and there was no way in hell he weighed 220 unless that was in full pads and with a grand slam from Denny's in the belly. Funny story, it was at a Ziggy Marley show at La Zona Rosa. I'd missed seeing Ziggy at the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, so decided to catch him in Austin a week later. Next to me in the crowd, there was this dreadlocked, rasta-lookin, dude with a drop dead gorgeous gal standin next to him. Naturally being the friendly sort, I try to pass one over to him. He looked sad and said, "I'm sorry, I can't. I get tested." My first thought was, "Oh sh!1 busted, this guy's a narc!" I took a second, closer look through the haze and said, "Oh wow! I know you, you're Ricky Williams. Hey man, you play football!" I get a little star-struck sometimes. But he was cool, we started talking and at one point he elbows me and whispers, "hey man, see this girl I'm with? She's a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader." I couldn't think of a good response, so I said, "the girl I'm with is getting a masters in micro-biology." He was un-impressed. I'd say that was the high-light of the evening, but later on, I was hanging out behind the club by the tour bus and some Jamaican woman stuck her head out and asked with a thick accent if anyone had some papers. "Always prepared" is my motto. Reached into my wallet and grabbed a pack of oranges. International crisis averted, who knows what Texan/Jamaican relations would be like today if I hadn't been there? Speaking of tall, lanky, fkrs, Midget Smith was not really a midget!!! Anyway, neither Mark Richards nor Ricky Williams are 6' tall. And there is no Santa Claus.
    Funny story, thanks for sharing. Just saw Stephen Marley about a month ago, great show, and EVERYBODY was being friendly and passing it around, cops right there, didn't even bother to do anything, it's expected...