LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: #saltlife

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    ^^^^That's funny sh!t, hit the nail on the head.
    Yeah but did you ever hit your head on the nail?
    Last edited by Doug; Jun 11, 2014 at 02:37 AM. Reason: A the

Oh no guys, don't tell me it's not cool to have saltlife stickers on your truck...sh*t, I just got my truck wrapped in saltlife stickers..

I am so cool now, guys.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcoop View Post
    I thought they were more oriented towards fishing...I've seen some of shirts sold in b&t...never thought anything negative about the line. Shirts looked cool...heck, probably making a killing because of the name...just my opinion, but kinda a catchy.
    Fishing is something for people that can't surf.

Just kidding. I really love fishing.

Those old "baby on board" signs in car windows used to bug me:
    http://www.jantoo.com/cartoon/36532943

That's the clothing shop. Restaraunt is down the road. Hey savior, I'd rather have a rainbow bumper sticker that says van life... Creep

i thought it was a company that mass produced sups exclusively for middle aged white dudes that drive suv's and have humungous rack systems to hold the sups on when they drive to the obx for their 1 week vacation

Images
    I was born in that building.

Get some donuts at cinottis Clemson. You'll thank me. A JAX beach favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by arby View Post
    i thought it was a company that mass produced sups exclusively for middle aged white dudes that drive suv's and have humungous rack systems to hold the sups on when they drive to the obx for their 1 week vacation
    Close. They are the logo for those guys. Too bad slutlife neve took off that would be useful

The RBB in in NJ sells their gear. I have a few pairs of trunks. very well made. have lasted 3 seasons so far and counting. Def not a "surf gear" company, Waterman style clothing with well thought functional designs. Good sh!+ if you ask me.
    Last edited by jbavguy; Jun 11, 2014 at 12:44 PM. Reason: didnt disguise poop enough