LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: What do you arm yourself with?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gun

13 30.23%
  • Gun and BIBLE

8 18.60%
  • BIBLE

6 13.95%
  • Nonsense

16 37.21%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

What do all you surfers arm yourselves with?

All this talk about guns is nonsense. Really think about it. A lot of aggro running around on this surf forum and you need a gun. Come on do you think this is logical.

I'm not really sure what you're getting at.

There couldn't be anything more logical than to arm oneself.

Ever been in a house fire? No? So why do you have smoke alarms and a fire extinguisher? Same reason I carry a gun.

Bible. In case run out of toilet paper

Don't bother MJR. Wayne has said before he doesn't even bother to read the responses. He just does this to troll and get attention. And you can forget about logic, he doesn't work that way. All he wants is an excuse to shove Jesus down everyone's throats, promote his ministry, and stalk people for their personal info.

I voted gun because you did not have bow and arrow, swords and assorted bladed weapons, bo staff, nunchucka, battle axe and knives. I also have guns too. Maybe you should add some categories.

Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    Don't bother MJR. Wayne has said before he doesn't even bother to read the responses. He just does this to troll and get attention. And you can forget about logic, he doesn't work that way. All he wants is an excuse to shove Jesus down everyone's throats, promote his ministry, and stalk people for their personal info.
    nynj response is the shiiiite.....

Having said that, tlo is telling it exactly like it is. waynetheinsaaaaane aka beezlebub is the plague upon this house

No arms here. But I invest in several companies that got the fear=sales=profits thing down. So by all means please keep buying.

Guns make small men big
    and big men small.

Used to keep one loaded close to hand, moved somewhere I don't need it anymore. Never been happier.

magnum.jpg

Wayne, u take kookery to a new level.

My gun is 7'6"