LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: What do you arm yourself with?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gun

13 30.23%
  • Gun and BIBLE

8 18.60%
  • BIBLE

6 13.95%
  • Nonsense

16 37.21%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Bump View Post
    Guns make small men big
    and big men small.

Used to keep one loaded close to hand, moved somewhere I don't need it anymore. Never been happier.

Well let me know how that goes if an armed person kicks your door down/tries to rob you/assault you/kill you. Those good intentions will provide a solid crime proof wall, you've got nothing to worry about. Want to buy my pet unicorn?

As for little men big big men little, tell a soldier that. See how that conversation goes.

Images
    This thread is just to start the sh!t, cant you guys see this. Wayne your a fuggin kook and a piece of crap to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    This thread is just to start the sh!t, cant you guys see this. Wayne your a fuggin kook and a piece of crap to boot.
    All true. Actually, he's desperately attempting to prove that he's not irrelevant.

i only have guns on COD

btw little big planet 4 is coming out

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    All this talk about guns is nonsense. Really think about it. A lot of aggro running around on this surf forum and you need a gun. Come on do you think this is logical.
    YOU'RE asking about something being logical?!? allow me to introduce to my friend, kettle.

I voted bible to see if il be the only one.my weapon is my mind,i can bend spoons and part the seas.also I can beat the he11 out of someone with the lords book

I feel the need to question the credentials of a self-professed Christian that resides in Florida, yet is anti-gun. I thought that such an animal never existed.

Wayne, you are truly an enigma. Or troll. Or both.

BTW: You have 533 posts left. Use them wisely.

Images
    Pro guns, pro life, pro God.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    I voted bible to see if il be the only one.my weapon is my mind,i can bend spoons and part the seas.also I can beat the he11 out of someone with the lords book
    I'm on Cep's team!

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    Dude why do you have so much to say? Just answer the ? and move on. You guys whine more than my kids chiweenie dog.