LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Always release a dump before you surf, if you forget its ok. Its not frowned upon to drop the kids off in the dunes. Just leave a tombstone as a reminder of how special they were...
    Dude ... You should just let him know that it's ok- I usually just go in my suit... Wouldn't want to waste time in the dune... It washes out specially if you got the runs...

Physically there is no way I could duke in my suit. I need a good squat with my feet planted on solid ground.

I've come close a few times while skishing, but have so far been able to avoid such an unpleasant experience. I don't think any amount of wetsuit shampoo would do that justice, lol.

starting to really enjoy these type threads.
    jake - can u swim? u have new board, rite? wetsuit?
    attitude seems good.

I can play along nicely

Yeah, strong swimmer, very comfortable in the water. I've got a couple suits for scuba and freediving, and recently picked up a 3/2 Excel Revolt X2, which is nice and much more flexible than my dive suits.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
    I can play along nicely

Yeah, strong swimmer, very comfortable in the water. I've got a couple suits for scuba and freediving, and recently picked up a 3/2 Excel Revolt X2, which is nice and much more flexible than my dive suits.
    good. you quick learner so heres' the whole deal. equipment + experience +conditioning = talent = FUN!
    follow this path and you'll be chartering boats in the ments in no time….
    Last edited by baddy trailerpark; Jun 12, 2014 at 05:54 PM.

I can play along nicely

now about those pics

I usually do pick things up pretty quickly,,, just need to put in the time. I'm tenacious when I set my mind to learn something. I've only had my board for a week, and I let a lot of waves go by that I'm sure would be catchable with my board if my timing was right and I had the mechanics of the pop up down better. Working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    now about those pics

Ha! I don't have any pics of my board yet, but here's one of me with a fish which will have to do for now

I usually do pick things up pretty quickly,,, just need to put in the time. I'm tenacious when I set my mind to learn something. I've only had my board for a week, and I let a lot of waves go by that I'm sure would be catchable with my board if my timing was right and I had the mechanics of the pop up down better. Working on it.
    We will help if you provide the pics. We are here for you brother. We want you to succeed.