LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Rhody
    Posts
    192
    Been surfing Rhody for the last two years and still haven't been to Little Compton. Gotta get down there. Problem is it takes like, ten more minutes than getting to point Judith, so . . . . Why would I bother?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Rhody
    Posts
    192
    Also, thanks for the picture of your wife, why were you holding that fishing rod in your hands when your carried her over the threshold? Just funnin! Nice fish!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New Bedford, MA
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Agabinet View Post
    Also, thanks for the picture of your wife, why were you holding that fishing rod in your hands when your carried her over the threshold? Just funnin! Nice fish!
    Ha! The fishing rod was just a snack to boost my energy.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New Bedford, MA
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Agabinet View Post
    Been surfing Rhody for the last two years and still haven't been to Little Compton. Gotta get down there. Problem is it takes like, ten more minutes than getting to point Judith, so . . . . Why would I bother?
    That's OK. Pretty sure there aren't any good spots around there anyway... Cuttyhunk blocks it from the SE

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
    Ha! I don't have any pics of my board yet, but here's one of me with a fish which will have to do for now

    Metard! Front and center! A pose that epic deserves some proper photoshop treatment. Maybe a mooray eel instead of a fishing rod?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Your Mom's Vag
    Posts
    2,116
    Okay I think this dude will do alright here. 3 page hello thread that both Yankee and I have commented in that has not turned into a crap throwing contest, plus Jake caught a righteous fish there too! Welcome to the SI addiction, it's like an STD, 1 in 5 people have it but no one admits it!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wb
    Posts
    1,711
    im at work dog

    will get to it eventually

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New Bedford, MA
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    Metard! Front and center! A pose that epic deserves some proper photoshop treatment. Maybe a mooray eel instead of a fishing rod?
    That'd be sweet! There's a version of it with the fish changed out to a white unicorn and the rod changed to a riding crop floating around somewhere on the web. Love me a good photochop.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New Bedford, MA
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Okay I think this dude will do alright here. 3 page hello thread that both Yankee and I have commented in that has not turned into a crap throwing contest, plus Jake caught a righteous fish there too! Welcome to the SI addiction, it's like an STD, 1 in 5 people have it but no one admits it!
    I can hang. I've admin'ed 3 vBulletin boards myself (down to 1 right now), so I know the ritual.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
    Ha! I don't have any pics of my board yet, but here's one of me with a fish which will have to do for now

    OMG, you're gorgeous, Jake !!!

    WELCOME !!! Smooches!! This place is fantastic. There's so many quality people on here who all love each other, bound by the bonds of surfing.

    Oh man, surfing is so nice. You gone love it so much. You ride down the face of those waves and you feel oh so good.

    Good to have you aboard. Man, you'll have to come to New Jersey once you get a bit competent. We have so many good jetties with very nice waves. We can go to the Ocean City boardwalk and play skee ball and eat pizza. Oh, we'll have so much fun !!

    Again, welcome !!! Hey, what do you think aboot the south? How aboot guns? You like guns? You smoke herb? Do you know Spicoli? Oh, so many questions we will have for you !!