LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Came this effin' close to dying when I got the final bill from my divorce lawyer.
    How did you survive?

Came this effin' close to dying when I got the final bill from my divorce lawyer.
    crack me up. idk but bet it was worth it…..

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Hahaha glad you made it through amigo.
    Gracias senor......never again! Signing that piece of paper means only one thing: giving up 50%, or more, of everything I've ever worked for when the time comes for the split.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    WHAT? WHAT DID HE SAY??? (volume switch) …….oh.

why sure , whipper-snapper, i have a story.

(What were we talking about!!!??)

OH RIGHT. A STORY (big poke on geritol bottle).

goes like dis. one side pumping southern-hemi swell, me in the middle, and sheer cliffs on the other side.
    bash. bash. bash went i. over and over. hurts just thinking about it. smash. eeks. smash again.
    somehow i made it. and i lived.

WHAT WERE
    WE TALKING ABOUT??? i need a nap.

zzzzzzzzzz……...
    Someone get the depends, the old man is having a rough afternoon.

Gracias senor......never again! Signing that piece of paper means only one thing: giving up 50%, or more, of everything I've ever worked for when the time comes for the split.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    crack me up. idk but bet it was worth it…..
    Oh hell yeah. Still paying it off 8 yrs later....but so worth it to remove a narcissistic, lying, selfish, critical, hypocritical, pill-hooked witch from my life. And even with the continuing hit to my bottom line, I'm doing far better than if that thing were still leeching offa me.

Behind every gorgeous woman (which she still is) there's a man who's tired of fukkking her (which I was).

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkheart View Post
    How did you survive?
    Don't know if you're serious or effing around, but I'll just say this to you, junior: don't get married, just maintain the long-term gig & if she pushes hard for the ring, cut it right then & there.

A ring doesn't plug a hole. Remember that, kid.

Images
    Don't know if you're serious or effing around, but I'll just say this to you, junior: don't get married, just maintain the long-term gig & if she pushes hard for the ring, cut it right then & there.

A ring doesn't plug a hole. Remember that, kid.
    Listen to this man. I had a longterm gf of 8 years...she was beautiful, everything was great, we were planning on spending our lives together and she didn't even pressure me for marriage. Well, sh!t went south quick, and I had a hard enough time getting her out of the house w/out the legal contract. I'd be living with my parents now probly if we were married.

One thing I'd add to yankee's caveat is always have a little savings set aside for yourself, married or not.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    One thing I'd add to yankee's caveat is always have a little savings set aside for yourself, married or not.
    In CASH. I repeat, CASH. Buried. Away from the tax man and bank.

or precious metals.

Had a .45 put to my head once, been shot at w\ a shotgun (hit the tree over my head), fell solo rock climbing on Grandfather mtn and went through a tree, and been at the epicenter of a small scale race riot. (Me and my bro got jumped by a bunch black dudes walking down a street, we fought back, then the KFC, McDonalds, and every fast food joint around emptied and they joined in the fun). Had lots of other close calls but those would prob be the closest I came to getting off'd. Other than some nasty wipeouts incl the faceplant/scorpion into a sandbar but nothing in the ocean that came as close as any of those...yet. Although crossing the shoals at Cape Lookout in a driving storm coming back from Hatteras was pretty f'ing hairy. 24ft deep vee fishing boat got airborne twice. First time when we landed in the trough the prop hit sand and bogged for a sec, thought it was gonna cut out, and we had another big one coming at us. Got water and took off at the last second and we shot over the next one and that was the worst of it. Nothing I'm sure compared to what guys like Seldom have Seen out there making a livin'. Much respect to those guys.