LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Listen to this man. I had a longterm gf of 8 years...she was beautiful, everything was great, we were planning on spending our lives together and she didn't even pressure me for marriage. Well, sh!t went south quick, and I had a hard enough time getting her out of the house w/out the legal contract. I'd be living with my parents now probly if we were married.

One thing I'd add to yankee's caveat is always have a little savings set aside for yourself, married or not.
    Two of the smartest things I ever did was NOT marrying my ex-gf and...marrying my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoowa View Post
    Speaking of plummeting to your death, when I was a kid we got out of the water at 14th St. pier in VB to walk to the McDonalds there. Huge thud where you felt the ground shake. Look over and about 25 yards away from us was a 30-something chick who had jumped from the 7th story balcony - just lying there with a blank stare dead. Um, didn't eat lunch that day.
    You got lucky you weren't there (14th st.) 15 yrs ago when the 4 old ladies tried to do an el rollo off the 5th floor of the parking garage in their car. Only got half way around and splatted on the roof.

Images
    That woulda been sick if they landed it.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Oh hell yeah. Still paying it off 8 yrs later....but so worth it to remove a narcissistic, lying, selfish, critical, hypocritical, pill-hooked witch from my life. And even with the continuing hit to my bottom line, I'm doing far better than if that thing were still leeching offa me.

Behind every gorgeous woman (which she still is) there's a man who's tired of fukkking her (which I was).
    My step dad's favorite check to write every month is his alimony check because it reminds him of how lucky he is not to still be married to the b!tch. He smiles all the way to the mailbox.

A little shorter too. That sudden stop is a killer.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJR View Post
    Someone get the depends, the old man is having a rough afternoon.
    thanks for the help i'm back from my nap and…and….what were we…..

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    thanks for the help i'm back from my nap and…and….what were we…..
    Awesome thing about being old, you get to meet new people everyday.

New X Games Senior division comp? Of course the first one should be held in Boca Raton, or maybe Belmar wouldn't mind hosting it.

Dude, I'm dead right now.

Me and Hamburger cooked-up 5-Hour Energy drinks into a smokeable oil base we called 125-Hour Energy. I guess I took one too many blasts.

Being dead is pretty cool, actually.

I died in Camden one day too, but I got narcanned. Snorted one bag only. So that stuff was primo, or had fentanyl in it.

Now that's a shocker coming-to in a hospital, and dudes telling you that you died. I don't know, I had a shat load of Kasser's Premium Vodka that day, too. Maybe I just collapsed on Broadway, and people thought I was OD'd due to the location. I didn't see any lights or tunnels anything which was pretty disappointing.

Ah, good times....good times.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    New X Games Senior division comp? Of course the first one should be held in Boca Raton, or maybe Belmar wouldn't mind hosting it.
    Dude Senior X Games! That'll give us all something to do when we can't move anymore.

Bear that 125-Hour Energy must be intense.