LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    also one day I ate a pot brownie,i know I was overdosing I could feel it,i called the cops for help and they showed up and had to get my stomach pumped.i thought I was gonna turn into a blackie and start raping white women like the commercials say.i got so stoned I was gonna blow my head off with a shotgun,but while looking for it I forgot what I was looking for.maryjewana is bad ummmmkay
    super hardcorez man. 3 real 5 me.

Images
    Ghost, E hunting park ave intersects with Kensington ave right after the Erie torresdale stop. . . that life is behind me also clean for 6 months now

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Vote for me, and I'll set you free.

Thank you, DPSUP. Thank you.
    Any time dude
    Last edited by DawnPatrolSUP; Jun 14, 2014 at 12:23 AM. Reason: damn iphone autocorrect

Images
    When I was 12 in Cape May a mosquito spraying biplane pulled up too late and its wheels caught the powerlines and flipped the plane over crashing into the median strip just north of the bridge at Exit Zero. I'll never forget the image of the charred pilot halfway out of the cockpit because the wing tanks ruptured. I think I'd rather drown.

Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    Ghost, E hunting park ave intersects with Kensington ave right after the Erie torresdale stop. . . that life is behind me also clean for 6 months now
    Well I'll be damned, it certainly does. My bad. What the heck you doing around there? That's kind of far to the NE for open commerce, ain't it? But then again sh!t changes since my days.

Cepriano: Well at least you didn't run some kid on a bike over at the fast food drive-thru. Hey, and at least your dog didn't call you a loser.