LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    No, the wave energy coming from a fart, even Slater's fart, would dissipate before it reached any other coastline.
    What if he ate like 30 cans of pork and beans and two or three apples? Maybe chest high in PR?
    Last edited by rcarter; Jun 14, 2014 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSurfer View Post
    use your ghostly powers to surf and annoy the proprietor of heritage surf&sport sea isle.
    this is indeed a worthy pursuit.

Quote Originally Posted by bubonicphoniks View Post
    It seems that we need a thread about surfing.

Please feel free to discuss surfing technique, experiences, intuition, strategy, etc.
    A thread about SURFING?? Are you sure you're on the right forum?....

Once done riding wave, I retain little memory of the ride unless something particularly noteworthy (good or bad) happens, like almost running over a drunk swimmer in the surf area, stepping on a skate, forgetting my boots during a winter session and attempting to surf anyway, being surrounded in the line-up by a large group (pod) of dolphins chasing bait fish. Granted, most of my beachbreak rides aren't very long.

Brahs. One tread bout surfing. Please. On the best surf day of the spring on the EC. I guess it's too much to ask. Bunch a kooks.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Brahs. One tread bout surfing. Please. On the best surf day of the spring on the EC. I guess it's too much to ask. Bunch a kooks.
    see? told 'ya.