LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: surfer's ear

surfer's ear

so was at the doctor yesterday looking into a possible std i may have gotten (another story) and he told me I have 20 percent closage in my ear cannel and he asked me if I surfed. I said yes and he said I have the begginings of surfer's ear. Now anyone else had this. I think in maybe 20 years I can just get them drilled out and thats that. doesnt sound like a big deal he didnt seem to think it was. I hate surfing with ear plugs as I cant talk to anyone. anyone had this operation?

get a second opinion.

3. damn I've heard of this before. I have a constant ringing noise in my ears that I'm getting checked out this month, most likely the diagnosis will be surfers ear.

I think it has something to do with surfing in cold water?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Williams View Post
    damn I've heard of this before. I have a constant ringing noise in my ears that I'm getting checked out this month, most likely the diagnosis will be surfers ear.

I think it has something to do with surfing in cold water?

tinnitus dog

never goes away so get used to it

now op, about that std

Images
    http://surfears.com/

Problem solved.

Listen Rhody, you can't be hanging out at the Adult Bookstore and expect nothing to happen to you. Those video booths are teaming with all sorts of AIDS and chlamydia. Then you guys do all of that stuff.

Listen you need to get that HPV vaccine, and stop letting all sorts of people touch it.

Aww shoot, now we all could get what Rhody has. I got to get off this computer.

And ear plugs are great. You shouldn't be talking to people in the water anyways. That could lead to more diseases. C'mon, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkheart View Post

Problem solved.
    hawkheart looks like a good product going to order them today. ill let ya know if they actually work well.

Wear the earplugs, don't need to talk while surfing

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkheart View Post

Problem solved.
    dude you beeen to that website. its the ****tiest site ive ever seen. there is no where to order the product from. I dont think they have made this yet i think its an idea. I cannot find anywhere to actually buy them

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by littlerhody View Post
    dude you beeen to that website. its the ****tiest site ive ever seen. there is no where to order the product from. I dont think they have made this yet i think its an idea. I cannot find anywhere to actually buy them
    There's a buy now button the top right. I have the Surf Ears and like them. Do a forum search to see about this topic discussed many times in the past.