Thread: My kind of Lady

Hybrid View

Images

My kind of Lady

Where can I find me one like this???

Not buying it, sorry.

Images
    No way dude, it said 100% real.

I thought you had a "thing" for your boss? Is that her or have you moved on?

Slide on.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by World B Frielinghaus View Post
    I thought you had a "thing" for your boss? Is that her or have you moved on?

Slide on.
    Hahaha damn dude you remembered! I've partially moved on, but I'll always have a thing for her, I don't have the balls to say anything at least till I have another job lined up.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Hahaha damn dude you remembered! I've partially moved on, but I'll always have a thing for her, I don't have the balls to say anything at least till I have another job lined up.
    We miss 100% of the shotts we don't take. Let em fly.

Figured this would be more your type

wolf.jpg

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Figured this would be more your type

wolf.jpg
    Wow, she's right up my alley...now I'm all torn up, boss lady or mermaid or wolf princess.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Wow, she's right up my alley...now I'm all torn up, boss lady or mermaid or wolf princess.

She wants the D. She told me. Called her up, was all like "Yo, I hear seldom wants to get it in". She was all like "Brah, have seldom come down to my den, we can get our howl on get the d in the p, whilst foraging for wild berries and saving the ever elusive samsquanch".

I think she's got your number brah. She's just outside of Belmar, waiting for your sweet gangster lovin, she said "you know it's got me buggin".

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJR View Post

She wants the D. She told me. Called her up, was all like "Yo, I hear seldom wants to get it in". She was all like "Brah, have seldom come down to my den, we can get our howl on get the d in the p, whilst foraging for wild berries and saving the ever elusive samsquanch".

I think she's got your number brah. She's just outside of Belmar, waiting for your sweet gangster lovin, she said "you know it's got me buggin".
    Buahaha, funniest post you have made yet, keep up the good works!