LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: My kind of Lady

  1. #11
    there is something wrong with the idea of letting apex predators repopulate unhunted. that's not natural.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    the newest hampshire
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Wow, she's right up my alley...now I'm all torn up, boss lady or mermaid or wolf princess.



    She wants the D. She told me. Called her up, was all like "Yo, I hear seldom wants to get it in". She was all like "Brah, have seldom come down to my den, we can get our howl on get the d in the p, whilst foraging for wild berries and saving the ever elusive samsquanch".

    I think she's got your number brah. She's just outside of Belmar, waiting for your sweet gangster lovin, she said "you know it's got me buggin".

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,946
    Images
    6
    Hahaha, dude she aged since that original pic though eh?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,476
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJR View Post



    She wants the D. She told me. Called her up, was all like "Yo, I hear seldom wants to get it in". She was all like "Brah, have seldom come down to my den, we can get our howl on get the d in the p, whilst foraging for wild berries and saving the ever elusive samsquanch".

    I think she's got your number brah. She's just outside of Belmar, waiting for your sweet gangster lovin, she said "you know it's got me buggin".
    Buahaha, funniest post you have made yet, keep up the good works!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    the newest hampshire
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Hahaha, dude she aged since that original pic though eh?
    No way brah she's mint. Look at those bingo arms and crows feet. She's ripe for the picking.

    Act like you wouldn't hit it like a 10 year old with ADHD and a drum set. I don't mean hitting the 10 year old. I mean you'd smash that like the 10 year old whacked out of his mind would smash the drum set. You'd hit it. Me too. Just look at that. You know she can pound a porterhouse like a champ. Probably does it with her wolves. Gnaw on those chicken wings.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    the newest hampshire
    Posts
    589
    First, I made a flow chart to prove why you, seldom, need to get up on that wolf lady.

    After I made it, I felt as though the only way to truly show you just how perfect this queen of the D really is...windows paint.

    Wolf Lady 2 Alpha.jpg

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,946
    Images
    6
    Hahahaha you said bad larrys!!! Awesome job man, most importantly though, I'm sure she has a beautiful spirit.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    there is something wrong with the idea of letting apex predators repopulate unhunted. that's not natural.
    And what is natural about 100 million sharks being finned each year for the Asian shark fin soup market?
    There is nothing natural about what humans are doing to the shark populations worldwide.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Hahaha damn dude you remembered! I've partially moved on, but I'll always have a thing for her, I don't have the balls to say anything at least till I have another job lined up.
    We miss 100% of the shotts we don't take. Let em fly.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    1,908
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Where can I find me one like this???


    theres certain things I always look for,for instance shadows.the sharks swimming past the hologram have shadows,the hologram or whatever that is has no shadow.all these shark videos popping up I want to see a gopro of somebody getting their leg bit off or something.stop messing with the sharks!!!!