LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: locals

Hybrid View

locals

yeah im down here for vacation and decided to go surf one of the surfbeaches that was right outfront of k-coast surf shop. there was a whole bunch of locals kids there, i take this wave no one on it and this kid just snakes me and screams at me for no reason and then starts laughing about with all his buddies. whats up with that? acting like a bunch of kooks for real.

I am sorry I like to yell

In that case, you wait for him to catch a wave and snake him right back and chuck his *ss off his board. Doubt his friends will laugh after that.

Lots of kooks out there waiting to learn a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by dredg2 View Post
    In that case, you wait for him to catch a wave and snake him right back and chuck his *ss off his board. Doubt his friends will laugh after that.

Lots of kooks out there waiting to learn a lesson.
    agreed, if they do something like that.... kick his ass seabass.... alot of people are going to have to realise that it's all fun and games until they're staring down the buisness end of a pistol... never mess with someone you don't know... it's just not safe.

haha its those dam k-coast kids.. no one else

Images
    I agree. He wants to start something. Make sure you finish it.

Images
    Just because someone cuts you off in front of our shop does not mean they are on the team.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mvernago View Post
    yeah im down here for vacation and decided to go surf one of the surfbeaches that was right outfront of k-coast surf shop. there was a whole bunch of locals kids there, i take this wave no one on it and this kid just snakes me and screams at me for no reason and then starts laughing about with all his buddies. whats up with that? acting like a bunch of kooks for real.
    And what exactly makes you think they are locals? Or did they happen to have a bumper sticker that says on it, ''OC Local.'' You know, like the ones they sell in all the boardwalk stores. If the ocean were just reserved for locals, none of us could afford to live here, if you know what I mean.

yeah I completely agree, he drops in on you, so you kick his ass! or better yet (thanks...lostinflorida!!) shoot him!

im almost positive they were local because i heard them talking about stupid tourists, and im not saying they were k-coast kids either, not pointing any fingers at all. just kinda mad me angry that every wave that came was blocked for them...not fun.