LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    you know mr hunter, you could save yourself a bunch of time typing and editing if you just post the bold/uppercase words. More verbiage doesn't make you any less of dingle.

on the off hand that I happen to read your posts, I usually only read your bold/uppercase words and have a clear understanding of the **** you are spewing.

Just a suggestion. The longer you sit here typing, the less likely we are to come across eachother in the lineup

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Yes they do. They've been known to kill animals and leave the carcass behind without touching it. It's been recorded. Cats as you full well know kill animals like birds and leave them. Lions/tigers same deal. It's a predatory instinct. They ENJOY killing. That's a fact. Just because it goes against your ideology while you sit at your office job and rant and tave doesn't mean you should ignore facts
    In this video documentary, alone in the wilderness, he discusses losing respect for the wolves surrounding his cabin after he witnesses them killing an elk for sport. This video has NOTHING to do with wolf hunting. It's about a man who left civilization and lived alone in a cabin he made with his own two hands. Listen to anyone witout an agenda who actually lives off the land and they'll tell you all about wolves, grizzles, and all these other animals. It's not a Disney movie.
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...the+wilderness

Predatory animals will kill you for fun. They don't just kill you when they're hungry. Homosexuality, pedophilia(yes!) has all been witnessed in the animal kingdom. Same with infanticide(lions killing their own young). Can you imagine a man walking into a woman's house and killing all her children and then she mates with him? How much more brutal can you get? But it's all excused/ignored because it's nature? F that ****. Get real.
    oh yeah I saw a documentary on youtube about some guy who took a ride on a spaceship and the aliens told the guy they built the pyramids.
    dude that video about the dude in Alaska has been debunkd by numerous wildlife experts. do some research before you start claiming things you know nothing other than what you saw on one docu.

It's the littlest troll, returned once move. That would be you, Trout Sniffer.

What, you got scared of being yelled at in your local lineup? The only reason that you post here is because everyone else ignores your midget ass.

So, what happened that day you got driven off by surfers who were going to kick your buttockals? Yah, buddy, you don't get a hall pass here from us who remember that post. The post that detailed what an insignificant twit you are. The Internet is the onliest place in the world where you can be a big man, copying & pasting things just to try & annoy people.

You're just like that in real life: annoying. Making noise because you have a flapping hole three feet above your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Pitbulls have been known on many occasion to kill cats for fun as well. Wolves kill each other. Predatory animals are not hippie native americans drinking a starbucks killing only for survival and respecting their prey. That's a delusion. That's someone who is projecting their own emotion/feelings onto an animals and that animal is not even capable of that type of rational thought. The fact that you don't understand what a hunting instinct and that predatory animals ENJOY killing because their brain/reward mechanisms are wired for it. That's why a tiger is so dangerous. Those instincts even in a well fed tiger can rear their ugly head and the don't rationalize. They don't think about the past and how you've taken care of them. They live in the NOW and immediate animal gratification without any moral thought. Male lions don't eat the cubs they killed and your pet tiger might not eat you or they might eat you. Really depends on the mood of the tiger. They will kill you for sport/fun. Absolutely. I own a house cat and like her a ton! She's sitting on my lap right now. I know damn well she'll kill a mouse for fun. No question about it. Her brain is wired to make her ENJOY killing. Reaction....not thinking. It's amazing how people can't understand

do you research on pitbulls and domesticated cats. pitbulls were bred to kill small animals like rabbits. cats were bred to kill small pests to rid them from human dwellings.

dude take a deep breath and relax. its okay to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by hayduke lives View Post
    you know mr hunter, you could save yourself a bunch of time typing and editing if you just post the bold/uppercase words. More verbiage doesn't make you any less of dingle.

On the off hand that i happen to read your posts, i usually only read your bold/uppercase words and have a clear understanding of the **** you are spewing.

Just a suggestion. The longer you sit here typing, the less likely we are to come across eachother in the lineup
    lmfao!!!!!

Shart Licker,

Just wait until Seldom gets a hold of you...

You'll never speak a bad word about dogs ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    do you research on pitbulls and domesticated cats. pitbulls were bred to kill small animals like rabbits. cats were bred to kill small pests to rid them from human dwellings.

dude take a deep breath and relax. its okay to be wrong.
    Yes exactly! They ENJOY it! That's what a hunting instinct is

You're not very familiar with me. DOn't get your panties in a bunch. THE PILE ON WILL SOON COMMENCE !!! LOL
    Someone will be on this thread at 9:00am sharp GUARANTEED with a long post talking about great wolves are. Oh and I don't hate wolves. Just telling it like it is. All predatory animals kill for fun. Humans continue that predatory behavior. Humans are actually just really smart animals who are capable of rational thought.

No one likes me here because I don't tow the party line.....
    You can all shove it!
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Jun 16, 2014 at 02:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkheart View Post
    Shart Licker,

Just wait until Seldom gets a hold of you...

You'll never speak a bad word about dogs ever again.
    I'm not dragging him into anything. You are.
    LOL....We've already had this discussion. Keep up. And yes I'll continue to use my right to freedom of speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayduke Lives View Post

Are you sure I even actually ride waves? Maybe I'm from the midwest....hmmmm wait I couldnt' have gotten my ass kicked at matunuck then!

Shart Sniffer,

Please try and get the joke you obviously aren't getting.

Or do you actually get the joke, and you're just trolling again?