LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I read though the studies briefly, but they are summarized as part of the main study in that link.
    Just picking one of the studies in your link and found that it was disallowed after the author used poor methodology and misdiagnosis of patients:
    http://quackfiles.blogspot.com/2005/...utism.html?m=1

And this is a big conflict of interest:
    Geier the son owns a company called MedCon (surely an ironically named corporation) whose business is to help people sue vaccine corporations.

Besides that, they still fail to explain why autism rates are almost the same despite mercury being removed from most infant vaccines. Then there is this: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn7076#.U6idOYm9LCQ

Also:
    INCREASE IN AUTISM DUE TO CHANGE IN DEFINITION, NOT MMR VACCINE
    15 January 2005
    A study from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota has found that changes in the definition of autism – rather than the use of the MMR vaccine – led to increased diagnosis of autism in the United States and probably in Europe. The prevalence of autism increased more than eightfold in the United States, from 5.5 per 100,000 children in 1980-3 to 44.9 per 100,000 in 1995-7.

British Medical Journal

yeah I just gotta laugh at 20 pages back and forth with you brudude. my head hurts and if I add up all the time spent reading and typing I realize what a waste of precious time it was for me. i'm calling quits. not that I agree with shootin shyt into someone cuz honestly if you or I were to put some of the adjuvants into a syringe at the recommend safe levels and shot our kids up we would go to jail. but somehow its ok for a doctor to do it. you know my stance and I know yours. vaccines, food, evolution, hahaha wtf what a stupid ride. uugghhh. i'm out

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    yeah I just gotta laugh at 20 pages back and forth with you brudude. my head hurts and if I add up all the time spent reading and typing I realize what a waste of precious time it was for me. i'm calling quits. not that I agree with shootin shyt into someone cuz honestly if you or I were to put some of the adjuvants into a syringe at the recommend safe levels and shot our kids up we would go to jail. but somehow its ok for a doctor to do it. you know my stance and I know yours. vaccines, food, evolution, hahaha wtf what a stupid ride. uugghhh. i'm out
    And if you cut your child open for a liver transplant when his/her liver is failing, you would go to jail. However, when a doctor does it, it is ok and will save the kid's life. See ya later.

And if you cut your child open for a liver transplant when his/her liver is failing, you would go to jail. However, when a doctor does it, it is ok and will save the kid's life. See ya later.
    oh jezzuhs I cant believe im responding but I think theres a huge difference between an organ transplant and a jab in the arm. please don't respond. pleeez huhhuhahaha later bru

oh jezzuhs I cant believe im responding but I think theres a huge difference between an organ transplant and a jab in the arm. please don't respond. pleeez huhhuhahaha later bru
    Both rely on trust in people more intelligent than you, who have done real research, have certification, and have learned in real institutions of learning, to keep your body protected and working properly. You can say they are different, but they are actually very similar. Since you think the medical industry is hiding something, you certainly shouldn't allow them to cut you or your kids open.
    You don't have to respond, but you seem to enjoy this.

Both rely on trust in people more intelligent than you, who have done real research, have certification, and have learned in real institutions of learning, to keep your body protected and working properly. You can say they are different, but they are actually very similar. Since you think the medical industry is hiding something, you certainly shouldn't allow them to cut you or your kids open.
    You don't have to respond, but you seem to enjoy this.
    im just going to say that a college degree or license to practice medicine or a career in biochemistry etc etc etc does not make anyone more intelligent than someone without.

I remember telling this guy about a story from when I was Indonesia and the cultural experience I had. he kinda scoffed and made a remark that it was amazing how uncivilized they were. kinda makes me think of you remarking that im less intelligent than a doctor.

like I said you don't even know me to have that opinion.

these memes are not about intelligence. they correlate to your remark and your opinion of others who think differently than you, and how your remark reminds me of that so-called civilized person. you see me as crazy, unintelligent, threat to my children's health. I see you as a cookie cut out with a calcified pineal gland.

IMG_0654.jpg IMG_0711.jpg thVBWITY5Q.jpg
    IMG_0889.jpg

im sure you'll make some kind of remark. go ahead.
    781c8ffd7622b9a5c29a8be583695b77.jpg

Boys - Archy and Engineer of Beer - please.

I have not read this thread, but you guys are both nice men. Please be nice to one another. You guys both have heads on your shoulders, and have interesting theories and ideas. Let us celebrate that, and find some commonality.

When you guys argue I grow sad in pants.

You guys are both credits to your communities and this site.

Archy, some pictures of your house would be nice, though.

Thanks, Beer Engineer, for those pictures you sent the other day. I was totally stoked, and I mean that.

Hey, youse guys ever use Angie's List?

Dogs are the devils offspring.

im just going to say that a college degree or license to practice medicine or a career in biochemistry etc etc etc does not make anyone more intelligent than someone without.

I remember telling this guy about a story from when I was Indonesia and the cultural experience I had. he kinda scoffed and made a remark that it was amazing how uncivilized they were. kinda makes me think of you remarking that im less intelligent than a doctor.

like I said you don't even know me to have that opinion.

these memes are not about intelligence. they correlate to your remark and your opinion of others who think differently than you, and how your remark reminds me of that so-called civilized person. you see me as crazy, unintelligent, threat to my children's health. I see you as a cookie cut out with a calcified pineal gland.

IMG_0654.jpg IMG_0711.jpg thVBWITY5Q.jpg
    IMG_0889.jpg

im sure you'll make some kind of remark. go ahead.
    781c8ffd7622b9a5c29a8be583695b77.jpg
    'You' was being used generally, not specifically. But thanks for the insults anyways.

Images
    I'm sure it's already been posted, but I know seldom will get a kick out of this:

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSurfer View Post
    I'm sure it's already been posted, but I know seldom will get a kick out of this:

Good looks Zombie! Isn't that f'n nuts!? If only the hunter saw that before he left maybe he'd like dogs a bit more.