LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Again, don't hate wolves/tigers ect., Just being realistic about them. That's all. Saying they don't kill for fun is absurd. I don't think their evil. They're just dangerous wild animals. It's a fact. And I don't value them over a human.

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    lmfao!!!!!
    Archy don't worry about it. Everyone hates me here bro. They'll come to your defense even if they agree with me. It doesn't really matter. It's a pile on.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Yes exactly! They ENJOY it! That's what a hunting instinct is

You're not very familiar with me. DOn't get your panties in a bunch. THE PILE ON WILL SOON COMMENCE !!! LOL
    Someone will be on this thread at 9:00am sharp GUARANTEED with a long post talking about great wolves are. Oh and I don't hate wolves. Just telling it like it is. All predatory animals kill for fun. Humans continue that predatory behavior. Humans are actually just really smart animals who are capable of rational thought.

No one likes me here because I don't tow the party line.....
    You can all shove it!
    how does hunting instinct correlate to joy? do birds fly from south America to the north pole every summer for enjoyment? maybe I and all scientific wildlife experts were wrong. I thought it was about survival not some vacation joy ride.

I'm not on here much and some people here have had words for me here on this forum cuz I don't tow the party line either, but I can see why NO ONE likes you here.

how does hunting instinct correlate to joy? do birds fly from south America to the north pole every summer for enjoyment? maybe I and all scientific wildlife experts were wrong. I thought it was about survival not some vacation joy ride.

I'm not on here much and some people here have had words for me here on this forum cuz I don't tow the party line either, but I can see why NO ONE likes you here.
    That's how instincts work. ANimals have sex for joy....It's reward mechanism of the brain to induce certain behaviors. Biology 101. Learn a little son. Your cat is ENJOYING chasing the fake mouse. Get it? Labradors were bred to retrieve. They ENJOY playing fetch. Instincts work by rewarding good behavior with endomorphine rush. And bad things with PAIN. Like getting injured. All instinctive.

hey fart dunker, were you abused as a little child? I mean why would you come here and post shyt if no one likes you? you got some issues for sure. sorry dude I feelz fo ya.

That's how instincts work. ANimals have sex for joy....It's reward mechanism of the brain to induce certain behaviors. Biology 101. Learn a little son. Your cat is ENJOYING chasing the fake mouse. Get it? Labradors were bred to retrieve. They ENJOY playing fetch. Instincts work by rewarding good behavior with endomorphine rush. And bad things with PAIN. Like getting injured. All instinctive.
    wow I never knew flying 10,000 miles with little to no rest or food could be so much fun!!!

you are wack bro

wow I never knew flying 10,000 miles with little to no rest or food could be so much fun!!!

you are wack bro
    Again applying human psychology to animals.

Their brain rewards them for that behavior or they wouldn't do it. They don't THINK about it. They get a reward from it. Think of a runners high. Best example I could give you. We don't fly. So we don't have instincts like that. Everything from food(animals ENJOY eating) to sex, to being social(pack animals get biochemical rewards for being in a group) is completely instinctive and is based on a reward system in the brain made up of "happy" and "sad" chemicals. If you don't believe that a predator LOVES killing a prey animal than you're delusional.
    Anyway I already said goodbye. Just wanted to address this absurdity.

Images
    You really need to get over the fact that some people don't value human life over animal life. You also really must thrive off of negative attention. You're a passive-aggressive punk. See ya in the water. Sincerely,

-"The lunatic fringe"(come on, we all know that was a shot at me)

"I warn you mothers, my sympathies do not make the usual philanthropic distinctions" -HDT

Again applying human psychology to animals.

Their brain rewards them for that behavior or they wouldn't do it. They don't THINK about it. They get a reward from it. Think of a runners high. Best example I could give you. We don't fly. So we don't have instincts like that. Everything from food(animals ENJOY eating) to sex, to being social(pack animals get biochemical rewards for being in a group) is completely instinctive and is based on a reward system in the brain made up of "happy" and "sad" chemicals. If you don't believe that a predator LOVES killing a prey animal than you're delusional.
    Anyway I already said goodbye. Just wanted to address this absurdity.
    and salmon return to where they are born to spawn and then die because they are looking forward too dying? wheres the reward?

hey shart dumper I must be genetically deformed because my instinct tells me not to hurt or kill another being unless in self defense. in which case I don't enjoy. but do what I have to out of my SURVIVAL INSTINCT.

you my friend are fuuuukkkeeeddddddddddddd! so done with your idiocy.

His Shartness obviously has a genetic predisposition for douchebaggery.