LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    sorry but humans are the only species that kill for sport. wolves kill to survive. they may sometimes kill more than they can eat especially easy prey like domesticated dogs and large numbers. this is instinctual and it ensures their survival. in times of low food shortage they can return to the previous kills to eat. I think the argument that they kill for fun is emotionally based. kinda like your thread with all the anger and hatred.

as far as dog lovers and most self proclaimed animal lovers, they have no problem wolfing down a chicken sandwich or cow flesh or dirty animals like pigs.

Attachment 11199
    Humans evolved to eat meat and vegetables. Just choosing one or the other goes against nature. Many of us try to eat animals that are treated well, otherwise known as free range. The pork I buy generally comes from a farm where the pigs roam a forest and get to eat acorns, nuts, grains, and even beer. Their lives are ended painlessly. I do not feel bad eating this animal. I also have no problem with people like you refraining from eating meat, just don't preach about the omnivores to make yourself feel superior.

man cepriano is right on about you.
    We can agree on that. Shark-hunter definitely has permanent vaginal sand.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    You're a passive-aggressive punk. See ya in the water. Sincerely,

-"The lunatic fringe"(come on, we all know that was a shot at me)

"I warn you mothers, my sympathies do not make the usual philanthropic distinctions" -HDT
    That was a shot at a bunch of people on here actually.

Just wanted to respond to this and then I'm gone.

See you in the water?......Was that a threat?

Don't get off on negative attention. Just find the people on this forum disgusting. Sort of like posting on a kkk forum and telling them all off. Oh and passive aggressive is not the term I'd use for me. I tell you exactly how I feel. There's no reading in between the lines.

You do know you advocated for murdering hunters right is probably illegal? You say your threats were not directed at an individual. But neither is someone who says he wants to shoot up a school or church ect... That's directed at a group and that type of threat is taken seriously. You specifically stated you want to kill people who hunts wolves LEGALLY. What gives you that right? You wanted to give them a "gut shot" and let them bleed out. YOUR WORDS exactly crackpot. Are you going to act on those threats? I'm wondering if those threats should be reported or were you just talking out of your ass? I'm surprised the owner of the forum never addressed this considering potential liability if you actually acted on your insane threats. You're a sick individual seldom and I'm glad I cut any ties with you.

Another heart warming pitbull story. She's maimed for life. 3 years old. A month before that in the same town a 3 month old was killed. I guess the pittbull was just trying to "eat". What's the excuse this time?

http://news.yahoo.com/girl-scar-pit-...172943098.html
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Jun 16, 2014 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Just wanted to respond to this and then I'm gone.
    Was that a threat?
    Don't get off on negative attention. Just find the people on this forum disgusting. Sort of like posting on a kkk forum and telling them all off.

You do know you advocated for murdering hunters right is probably illegal? You say your threats were not directed at an individual. But neither is someone who says he wants to shoot up a school or church ect... That's directed at a group and that type of threat is taken seriously. You specifically stated you want to kill people who hunts wolves LEGALLY. What gives you that right? Are you going to act on those threats? I'm wondering if those threats should be reported or were you just talking out of your ass? I'm surprised the owner of the forum never addressed this considering potential liability if you actually acted on your insane threats. You're a sick individual seldom and I'm glad I cut any ties with you.

Another heart warming pitbull story. She's maimed for life. 3 years old. A month before that in the same town a 3 month old was killed. I guess the pittbull was just trying to "eat". What's the excuse this time?

http://news.yahoo.com/girl-scar-pit-...172943098.html
    How many times are you going to just keep coming back after you said goodbye. Leave. Don't come back.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    How many times are you going to just keep coming back after you said goodbye. Leave. Don't come back.
    I had to address that.
    Goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    I had to address that.
    Goodbye.
    Yeah right. See you soon A$$ crack licker.

btw wolves are wild, dogs have been bred by humans for domestication. there is a difference in behaviors between the two.

man cepriano is right on about you.
    the eastern coyote now comes w/wolf dna….sometimes the lines blur...

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Humans evolved to eat meat and vegetables. Just choosing one or the other goes against nature. Many of us try to eat animals that are treated well, otherwise known as free range. The pork I buy generally comes from a farm where the pigs roam a forest and get to eat acorns, nuts, grains, and even beer. Their lives are ended painlessly. I do not feel bad eating this animal. I also have no problem with people like you refraining from eating meat, just don't preach about the omnivores to make yourself feel superior.
    Humans did not evolve to eat meat, they adapted to eating meat. If humans evolved to eating meat we would have claws and, fangs to rip through hide and bones. We would also have become faster to catch animals. also pur dogestive tract would have evolved to digest raw and putrified meat.

As far as preaching goes, I'm in no way preaching. Just stating the ignorance and hyporcticism of people of so called animal lovers. If you love animals there is no distinction between dogs cats chickens cows etc. they are all animals.

image.jpg

Humans did not evolve to eat meat, they adapted to eating meat. If humans evolved to eating meat we would have claws and, fangs to rip through hide and bones. We would also have become faster to catch animals. also pur dogestive tract would have evolved to digest raw and putrified meat.

As far as preaching goes, I'm in no way preaching. Just stating the ignorance and hyporcticism of people of so called animal lovers. If you love animals there is no distinction between dogs cats chickens cows etc. they are all animals.

image.jpg
    Many dog and cat lovers think its wrong that some cultures eat dog and cat and other cultures think its wrong to eat cows.

Don't say you love animals then eat them. You just a hypocrite. Either you love em or you eat em.

Many dog and cat lovers think its wrong that some cultures eat dog and cat and other cultures think its wrong to eat cows.

Don't say you love animals then eat them. You just a hypocrite. Either you love em or you eat em.
    ^^^^^^^^^
    This isn't directed towards you Brew just elaborating on my prev statement.