LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post

Don't say you love animals then eat them. You just a hypocrite. Either you love em or you eat em.
    EXACTLY....Had to come back to give this a +1 even though I know archy doesn't like me. Totally agree. And I think being a vegetarian is a great idea! What goes on in slaughter houses is beyond cruel! Slaughtering helpless sweet animals like cows/pigs/goats.

People are hypocrites and love their meat though. Meat is for enjoyment. Humans are omnivores, not carnivores. WE CAN BE HEALTHY ON A VEGETARIAN DIET....SO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE TALKING ABOUT EXECUTING WOLF HUNTERS WHEN you eat meat and incredible cruelty was done to that cow. They're kept in a cage their entire life and can't even move. Torture!

I do see a difference between fish and mammals though. Thus the reason many people become pescatarians. Of course the real problem on here is that the people on this forum lack compassion period.
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Jun 16, 2014 at 03:12 PM.

Humans did not evolve to eat meat, they adapted to eating meat. If humans evolved to eating meat we would have claws and, fangs to rip through hide and bones. We would also have become faster to catch animals. also pur dogestive tract would have evolved to digest raw and putrified meat.

As far as preaching goes, I'm in no way preaching. Just stating the ignorance and hyporcticism of people of so called animal lovers. If you love animals there is no distinction between dogs cats chickens cows etc. they are all animals.

Attachment 11205

Psuedo arm chair biologist alert. Naw dog check this out. For one, our ape ancestors did evolve eating little animals, chimps still eat little monkeys and squirrel type animals. We didn't evolve from gorillas.

And a beautiful evolutionary trait of humans; sweating. When we lived on the savanna humans were the baddest animals out there. We didn't have hair and we could sweat and cool ourselves off. In the heat of the plains we reigned surpreme. It's assumed that the first technique humans ancestors used to kill game on the plains was to... run the animals until they collapsed from heat exhaustion. Humans are badasses like that. We could chase an antelope until it just said f this, i'm tired. Can you even imagine that? A wild animal basically giving up from exhuastion. See antelopes can't sweat. And neither can lions but lions do have big ass teeth. But humans have big ass brains and the only reason lions are still on the planet is because we haven't killed them all . We don't have any risk of lions or rhinos or anything like that taking us over. Humans are again the baddest of all animals.

I know I"m pretty badass in general, so it might be hard to imagine, but our ancestors were even more badass. Like a wolf would not even think about messing with the original ape man. The ape man has hands, those hands are powerful tools my friends. We could grab the wolfs legs and snap them in half. Man was strong, plenty strong enoguhn to grab a wolf by the muzzle and rip eyes and nose out and off, and crush that tender little hollow snout.

Also my dog, RIP, he was smarter than arhcy btw, he used to dig up moles and straight murder them. I appreciated it because they were a nuissance but he NEVER ate one. Didn't even consider it. Once their neck snapped he threw them up in the air and left them to rot in the sun. And dogs kill other dogs on the regular, and once in a while dogs kill people.

I think sharknuts is just that, a little nuts, but I do agree with him about sharks and dogs and wolves. Wolves are badass, but they aren't as badass as humans and they will kill humans fod food, not very cool, unless you are seldom seen but he is actually a hairy wolf man (watch out on the fool moon you guys). Dogs are more badass than wolves because they are like wolves except they don't kill people for food. And sharks I kiill them for food.

Images
    Shark-Hunter, be a man of your word, for once, and just go away.

Images
    Hope all is well Mr. Canyon.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Shark-Hunter, be a man of your word, for once, and just go away.
    Go F yourself Ben. Really had with you and your bull****. You're a disrespectful little punk ass *****. Tough guy on a computer. Let me tell you something pal....there's a lot you don't know about me. You cursed me out here without me ever doing that to you because you're a fanatical lunatic and promotes murder of people who don't have your exact same principles/beliefs. Exact same thing as a vegetarian going and murdering people who eat meat. Your OWN words on multiple occasions. Go get some help asap. You could easily have beliefs against wolf hutning and promote them in a non violent way/rhetoric.

I will stop posting here. Just finishing up this thread. The people on here are totally spineless *****es. You guys backed down in the bodyboarding thread(that I did not start) the second you realized other people sponge on here. You have no credibility.

Many dog and cat lovers think its wrong that some cultures eat dog and cat and other cultures think its wrong to eat cows.

Don't say you love animals then eat them. You just a hypocrite. Either you love em or you eat em.
    I don't love animals. I respect animals. I also respect the order of the food chain. Animals, fish, plants, nuts, fruits, etc are all food for us. Also, adaptation happens through evolution. We evolved to have teeth to chew meat and plants. We evolved to be able to digest both as well. FYI, I think killing for sport or for fun is silly. Sure, you can have fun hunting or fishing, but if you aren't eating your catch then you are just wasteful. I fish from time to time, but I am doing it for food. I am only going to keep what I can eat or like to eat. "Shark hunting" is even more silly, since many sharks are endangered. Big sharks don't taste very good either.

Ben want me to introduce myself in the water next time I'm there? You can disrespect me in person and curse me out. Rather than over a computer

Yep as predicted Shart Sniffer is a piece of sh!t liar. Oh I'm leaving casue you guys are mean and jerks. Oh wait I'm back, no wait I'm leaving, no wait I'm back. Shart Humper you are just like a 13 year old girl on the rag!

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    EXACTLY....Had to come back to give this a +1 even though I know archy doesn't like me. Totally agree. And I think being a vegetarian is a great idea! What goes on in slaughter houses is beyond cruel! Slaughtering helpless sweet animals like cows/pigs/goats.

People are hypocrites and love their meat though. Meat is for enjoyment. Humans are omnivores, not carnivores. WE CAN BE HEALTHY ON A VEGETARIAN DIET....SO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE TALKING ABOUT EXECUTING WOLF HUNTERS WHEN you eat meat and incredible cruelty was done to that cow. They're kept in a cage their entire life and can't even move. Torture!

I do see a difference between fish and mammals though. Thus the reason many people become pescatarians. Of course the real problem on here is that the people on this forum lack compassion period.
    Don't be an idiot. There are ways to eat meat without paying a megacorporation slaughterhouse. The pigs and cows I generally consume have probably had a more comfortable life than you have.