LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    I just think he extends beyond kookism and goes straight to skid mark in your underwear status!
    buahaha that's classic!

Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    Don't forget AOTY: American Of The Year

Also, don't forget POTY: Poser of the Year, MichaelJR. That guy (?) has written novels on SI on everything from gun rights to tobacco vaporizers, but hasn't said a word about surfing since bursting onto the scene with his 8' soft top Greco.
    thats dis-respectful to soft top greco's.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Yeah bro, can you do us all a solid and babysit those sad excuses for dependents? They're dropping in on all our waves here and it's hard to enact localist tactics on minors in this here POA society. Take one for the team bruh.
    If they don't shape up man I'll send em off to Wayne and he can straigthen their A$$ess out, or at the least make real sore!

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    You have found the way, asshopper, er, grasshopper. btw, you can always count on Hawkfarter to lay down some gibberish if you need a target for DEFCON9 modalities.
    LOL you said asshopper!

I haven't posted a stupid thread in a week.

And I wouldn't live in RI if I was paid. Wayyy too cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkheart View Post
    I haven't posted a stupid thread in a week.

And I wouldn't live in RI if I was paid. Wayyy too cold.
    We are talking about RI Surfer and his buddy Liverfish or whatever the hell his name is.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    thats dis-respectful to soft top greco's.
    Awww are you still upset?

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    We are talking about RI Surfer and his buddy Liverfish or whatever the hell his name is.
    Ah, I see. It seemed that way since yankee mentioned me when he replied to you.

General musings and random meanderings:

It's only halfway there, wo oh living on a prayer!

Look at the Triple Crown, all hype, then poof. It's a marathon not a sprint, so simmer down everyone.

That being said:

Lots of props for the total entertainment, edumication, and surfer tales from the following, and if I left anyone out you know I'm buzzed so sorry bros and wahinies. Seldom Seen and DawnPatrolSUP and EMassSpicoli (and Haco and Shelly...oh, I'm going all Bouncing Souls...I regress), thanks for holding down the fort and keeping the lineup culled. Speaking of culling, Yankee, the teeth are still sharp. Zach619, you are becoming a veritable sage in your surf stories, putting us all out there in harms way, only to come back to shore alive, and feeling alive. Cepriano, what can I say, but thank you for the cynical point of view that we all share to some degree or not. Same goes for you Baddy TP, you crazy Jerzy dweller. R Carter, I am in awe of your consistancy and aplomp. RISurfer, get a fuc(king education for gods sake, you are not Kelly Salter. Stay in school. Betty, one day soon we wlll surf h- bomb hurricane swells and laugh with flsurfdogg at the N Jetty when I get my SUV fixed. Metard, you are no longer rookie of the year, so member of the year is probably due. Thanks for all your contributions to the english language. Your rookie status has been usurped by a female charger and I think if you disagree you are gay. Have a great Friday everyone.

Spicoli, are you tendering a mid-year vote...? Summer solstice is manana, bunky.

Images
    Word sisurfdog, same to you.