LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Oh wow pious preacher man took the low road and resorted to name calling! Not very Christ like if you ask me Wayne. We always new you were a hypocritical piece of crap. Face it man you hijack numerous threads to talk about religion and push your agenda even though you have been told by the vast majority of memebers and SI Admin that this is not what we want to see on here. Why do you insist on imposing your views on the forum and the world? What makes you think that you are right and the rest of the world should listen to you? Are you that damn egotistical? Oh and I fixed your post for you in the quote.
    Solid post. And run, don't walk, from that white van!

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    lol what a retarded name sun bather bob? wtf is a matter with you, just go hang yourself with your leash.
    Kook Cord... Nahhhh ahhh bruvahhh.
    We dont play that ish here. How's your day going? Ready to beat the internet up today?

Images
    What about grom of the year? Remember me!

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Solid post. And run, don't walk, from that white van!
    I had to paint my van gray because of you, had little self confidence when It came to rolling up amongst groups of parents.

Images
    i rarely speak on these threads because its entertaining enough just to read. time is a perk of running your own business...

i cant even keep my mouth shut because sun bather bob just deserves KOTY. get off your foamie brah. maby show a lil respect by silence or actually going surfing for once.

yankee keep killin' em u got my vote.

Yankee, say something mean aboot me. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    What about grom of the year? Remember me!
    Dude you can't self nominate. Now get to math class before the tardy bell rings and you get detention.

Quote Originally Posted by Son Bather Bob View Post
    Kook Cord... Nahhhh ahhh bruvahhh.
    We dont play that ish here. How's your day going? Ready to beat the internet up today?
    I'm confused. Did you mean to call yourself 'Sun Bather Bob', or is 'Son Bather Bob' the intended spelling? 'Cause you do know that sun = the big, hot, shiny thing in the sky, and son = male offspring, right?

And if Son is intentional, whose son are you bathing, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    Don't forget AOTY: American Of The Year

I'm sure a lot of you would vote for Blaster, Carter, or maybe Mattyb. But in reality it's Cepriano. His posts also crack me up constantly, whether they are meant to be humorous or not. He's got numerous posts I would throw up for post of the year.

Also, don't forget POTY: Poser of the Year, MichaelJR. That guy (?) has written novels on SI on everything from gun rights to tobacco vaporizers, but hasn't said a word about surfing since bursting onto the scene with his 8' soft top Greco.

Emass, good to see you're alive.
    You mad bro?

I did make a post today about over the weekend surfing, soft top works just fine, first decent waves I've ever surfed, which makes me super happy.
    I'm glad I made such an impression on you. I think you've got a crush

I still think you're mad about me calling you BS on the thread about you knowing all your gun friends, the ones that live in brooklyn right? None of them can fight I remember you saying. For the record, a gun license hasn't been issued to a private person outside of politics and celebrity in Manhattan or the five boroughs since Bloomberg took office. Nice try sparky, thank you come again. Stop talking about things you don't know about, it makes you look silly.

I vote Slashdog for biggest consumer of haterade.

Guess what, I'm surfing my soft top tomorrow too. Maybe Thursday as well. I love it. Do you love it?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Dude you can't self nominate. Now get to math class before the tardy bell rings and you get detention.
    Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa