LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool how was your fathers day??

got up early, surf not-so-good so i threw out a line with some old squid on the hook
    and CAUGHT A 35in20LB STRIPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope yours went well too.

Awesome.Small waves but a double session.CONGRATS on the striper.Nice size fish.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Awesome.Small waves but a double session.CONGRATS on the striper.Nice size fish.
    caught it at the army camp in somoco.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    caught it at the army camp in somoco.
    when i was cleaning it i cut open its stomach out of curiosity. full of bitten-in-half bunker….

That's a nice size fish!!! Good work!

Images
    Had a good weekend. Went golfing yesterday morning. Surf was flat, so kicked it with my wife and daughter all afternoon. Had our friends over for dinner. Seared off some 10 oz Washugyu Chateaubriand filet's along with some big, cold water lobster tails. Opened up a bottle of 98 Bordeaux that I had been saving for a rainy day. Had some port and a Cigar for desert. Then I watched Lebron James and the Heat get DESTROYED again in game 5 to lose the championship. It was a VERY good day. I am no Spurs fan, but watching Lebron James walk off the court, almost in tears made my father's day that much more special.

Sucks that there was no surf this weekend at all, but I had a great time nonetheless

Images
    I thought of attempting to sneak a shark fishing session in between golf and dinner, but it was the golf course beers talking and I think a mid-day break was in order and that was a good call.

To all the dudes who didn't pull out: Happy Father's Day!

caught a buzz and a preachers ****

nice fish baddy

No waves so I got some spray paint for father's day. Got the board cleaned, sanded, and prepped and the first coat down on the top side. Got the design done and the stencil cut out, can't wait to finish it.

Wife made me lamb shanks. nom nom nom nom.