LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Went to the rock climbing gym with my son and had a great dinner. All in all a good day.

Not a father (I don't think) but I do do some yard work for my dad, while he is in CA at a bluegrass festival. Baddy, nice striper!

Got to watch world cup all day with the wife & daughter, which made up for how flat it was...

Images
    Got a trip to PR!

It was kind of a self serving gift since we're going on my wife's bday but that's one less present I have to buy.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Got a trip to PR!

It was kind of a self serving gift since we're going on my wife's bday but that's one less present I have to buy.
    Haha, Nice. Thats like the first year I moved to CA, I bought my wife a step-up 6'7" pin tail for "her birthday". It just so happened to be the exact dimensions that I needed in the bigger winter stuff. "Happy Birthday Honey". I used to be an even bigger d-bag than I am now.

You sneeky SOB's HAHA, well, I can't talk, ended going to Rincon PR for our Honeymoon, which she really enjoyed, but let's be honest, my surfing was a big reason we went.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    You sneeky SOB's HAHA, well, I can't talk, ended going to Rincon PR for our Honeymoon, which she really enjoyed, but let's be honest, my surfing was a big reason we went.
    Yeah, it wasn't tough for me to justify our Maui honeymoon either. I was VERY well behaved and surfed minimally considering.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    got up early, surf not-so-good so i threw out a line with some old squid on the hook
    and CAUGHT A 35in20LB STRIPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope yours went well too.
    Much better than my luck, I only caught two croakers. I did get four blue crabs though which are my appetizer tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Losttsol View Post
    Much better than my luck, I only caught two croakers. I did get four blue crabs though which are my appetizer tonight.
    dood - i was ALONE on the beach. when i finally got it to shore the hook fell out - thats right just fellout - i
    could not believe my luck….

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    No waves so I got some spray paint for father's day. Got the board cleaned, sanded, and prepped and the first coat down on the top side. Got the design done and the stencil cut out, can't wait to finish it.

Wife made me lamb shanks. nom nom nom nom.
    Mind telling me how much you sanded? I have 220 grit sandpaper that I was going to use. What about you?