LOGIN | REGISTER

missing two surfboards from CBBT?

From surfkdh.com:

July 9th - I received a email from someone that found 2 surfboards attached to surf racks floating in the Chesapeake Bay. If you had your boards fly off your car crossing the Bay Bridge tunnel drop us a email and we'll put you in touch with the people that found them.

Looks like his email is 2M@n2surfmccarthy@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by matthwh610 View Post
    From surfkdh.com:

July 9th - I received a email from someone that found 2 surfboards attached to surf racks floating in the Chesapeake Bay. If you had your boards fly off your car crossing the Bay Bridge tunnel drop us a email and we'll put you in touch with the people that found them.

Looks like his email is 2M@n2surfmccarthy@yahoo.com
    All I have to say is wow, that sucks! That's always my biggest fear crossing the Bay Bridge (rt 50).

yeah man. that is my board

Images
    too be honest i know trying to get the board back to its owner is great...and losing a board is THE WORST FEELING ....but if you are the one who finds the board...might as well keep it...posting something like this will just give to someone unworthy...no offense

Quote Originally Posted by JerseySurfRat89 View Post
    too be honest i know trying to get the board back to its owner is great...and losing a board is THE WORST FEELING ....but if you are the one who finds the board...might as well keep it...posting something like this will just give to someone unworthy...no offense

im pretty sure they will make them describe the boards rather than just giving it to some kid who says "oh yea those are mine."

Images
    As well as the rack they are attached to

what kind of rack was it? just so i never buy one