LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    BTW - the MIB exist. No idea if they are hunting aliens or not, but my bud has seen them. He was at a secret CIA site on the elevator. Had access to every floor, except one. Only black badges got on that floor, and he'd never even seen anyone with a black badge. Guy gets on with a black badge. Black suit, white shirt, sunglasses, and a case handcuffed to his wrist. The intel guy in him really wanted to know what was in that briefcase. The regular joe in him didn't.
    Division of CIA I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    C
    Unmarked choppers up overhead at 2am, doing pass after pass after pass. Are they spraying us....? Archy, are you on that shiiiite?

Remember when people, who are now called tin hat conspiracy theorists were called Black Helicopter believers?
    Several occasions I've been diving on HRBT bridge, look over, and there's one keeping up with me silently.
    And more than once, while surfing the N end close to the point at Fart Story, those bad boy came ripping around, low and fast, with no noise.
    It's been a while since I've seen those heli's flying while 5 to 10 guys were being dragged by a tether underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Remember when people, who are now called tin hat conspiracy theorists were called Black Helicopter believers?
    Several occasions I've been diving on HRBT bridge, look over, and there's one keeping up with me silently.
    And more than once, while surfing the N end close to the point at Fart Story, those bad boy came ripping around, low and fast, with no noise.
    It's been a while since I've seen those heli's flying while 5 to 10 guys were being dragged by a tether underneath.
    They exist. For sure, they exist. No idea what they do, and people can call 'em by whatever name they want, but there's some bizarre shiiite going on.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Division of CIA I wonder?
    No idea, my bud didn't ask, and I got the impression the MIB wasn't in a mood for casual conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    They exist. For sure, they exist. No idea what they do, and people can call 'em by whatever name they want, but there's some bizarre shiiite going on.
    Yup. My bud has told me some awesome and freaky stories. And this is all declassified stuff. He's never volunteered any of that and I don't want to know it TBH.

I'm not much into conspiracy theory and such but not blind to the fact that there's the face of the guvmint and then there's what they really do. And for the record they all do it. Everyone is out playing dirty all the time, and if you're the head of any country and you ain't playing dirty then you're either an idiot or a traitor.

First thing I learned in international law was there's no such thing as international law. Its everyone for themselves and agreements are only good as long as the ones making them want to be...dirty dirty world.

First gulf war...this isn't far off the mark according to some that were there.