LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

'Cane Season... waves???

What the h e ll??? hurricane season started june 1st. why the h e ll is it flat???

Calm before the storm my friend, careful what you wish for, you of all people should know this. You done cleaning up yet? If so, glad things are back to "normal" (as normal as it could get)

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Calm before the storm my friend, careful what you wish for, you of all people should know this. You done cleaning up yet? If so, glad things are back to "normal" (as normal as it could get)
    Cmon! don't make me feel regret for making a joke! haha. yeah but you are absolutely right DP... Im done with the reno and now just moving furniture and other living items back into place... so let me rephrase my jokey...
    its cane season...
    where the h e ll are all the ground swell generating, non land threatening hurricanes???

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    its cane season...
    where the h e ll are all the ground swell generating, non land threatening hurricanes???
    6-8 weeks away (at best)

Give it three more months

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    6-8 weeks away (at best)
    today the guy on the w-channel said - with respect to our swell window - its vacation weather EVERYWHERE!

Images
    Dude, hurricane season has been pretty good so far. 2 named storms already. Just not on this coast.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Cmon! don't make me feel regret for making a joke! haha. yeah but you are absolutely right DP... Im done with the reno and now just moving furniture and other living items back into place... so let me rephrase my jokey...
    its cane season...
    Glad to hear the reno is complete. Didn't mean to make you feel regret, just trying to help you avoid another disaster is all. With respect to the hurricane season, we haven't gotten any named storms to send us any waves yet, but I did get in some really fun surf the past two weekends, so it's not all bad... at least around these parts it aint.

now is our down time. like hibernation.

i'm tired. yawn.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz