LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DevineWind View Post
    I'm sure Mr SI will be ok with dropping the ads in place of a fee fro service.
    Shhhhhhhhhushhh! And...if it was a full pg ad with some hot looking swimwear models there would be lots less complaining maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Shhhhhhhhhushhh! And...if it was a full pg ad with some hot looking swimwear models there would be lots less complaining maybe?
    really? you want this:

Images
    I'm sure Mr SI will be ok with dropping the ads in place of a fee fro service.
    It ain't that kind of party up in here.

Remember, there isn't a market for "pay for surf forecast" service. That market has been locked up for 20 years now. This site came about because it's free. I am all about ads to keep a good thing going, but I just hope they are paying him out a very substantial amount of money for the increased ad space, cause this is "in your face" for sure.

P.S. Nice first post bro. Interesting timing and opinion, if you know what I mean. ???

adblocker plus still doesn't get rid of the chevy adverts....I have met my match......

Yeah, the ads are way out of control, BUT the site is still free and provides me the forecast all the same, not too hung up on it, but it is annoying.

im really digging these ads,i already bought a Silverado and 2 hindu wives off this forum

irdgaf about the ads but

i did just join the erBB

Images
    I've had hot singles and Chevy trucks. REI too. A Texan's dream adds. Now if we could work some oil In there somewhere...

really? you want this:

So, are we all ignoring this?

Quote Originally Posted by SurfJetty View Post
    So, are we all ignoring this?
    I wish my nuts were so big they needed to be hung in a sling. ****.