LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

what do you guys think?

Just started making these shirts. having fun with photoshop. let me know if any interest out there. if you think hashtags are gay i can make the shirts without them. might start selling them at boardswaps/events and stuff.

let me know what you think

T_Shirt_endlesswinter.jpg
    T_Shirt_iciclebeard.jpg
    T_Shirt_logo.jpg
    T_Shirt_lowpressure.jpg
    T_Shirt_youdecide.jpg

To be honest your fiirst shirts pic is clearly a rip off of some of these images mid way down the page:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=Endle...inter&tbm=isch

Also there is a clothing company already named Endless Winter. Not knocking your drive man, I'm all for starting your own business but research a little and use original images.

Images
    The first one might get you a letter from an attorney, assuming the Endless Summer graphic is trademarked.

To be honest, I'm not getting much stoke out of any of them. But take it with a grain of salt...I'm still rocking Blue Oyster Cult and Sex Wax "only the best for your stick" t-shirts from 1979.

You got anything other than white? I don't wear white T-shirts because I'm not in a gang.

I usually don't like anything, but I'm down with the whole Endless Winter thing. I like winter.

Can you come to Pleasantville, NJ next week sometime?

Oh, you maybe able to slang some "#BELMAR " shirts for sure. There's at least 10 dudes on here who would buy that one.

How much, man? You take a few red-tops as payment? (that was for you Zach 619)

hey guys, thanks for your honesty. much appreciated.

yah i thought ripping off the endless summer logo would be funny, and if they ever cared, i would just not make them anymore.

cant find the endless winter clothing company anywhere though...i looked for a while, do you have a link? i obv dont want to step on anyones toes, and this is not meant to be a serious thing. just gauging interest.

Images
    +1 for #Belmar...I'd buy one.

As far as the shirts you posted, I like 4 and 5 the best. If you change the endless summer one to a wintry scene and dudes suited up that'd be cool...just my random thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of SJB View Post
    You got anything other than white? I don't wear white T-shirts because I'm not in a gang.

I usually don't like anything, but I'm down with the whole Endless Winter thing. I like winter.

Can you come to Pleasantville, NJ next week sometime?

Oh, you maybe able to slang some "#BELMAR " shirts for sure. There's at least 10 dudes on here who would buy that one.

How much, man? You take a few red-tops as payment? (that was for you Zach 619)

cant tell if you are serious. i cant go to belmar anytime soon...sorry. but i can send you a shirt if you want. i can do gray (grey?) black and white shirts as of now. might be adding colors in the future.

Images
    #SurfingBenchPressingYouNameItIt'sOn

#

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    +1 for #Belmar...I'd buy one.

As far as the shirts you posted, I like 4 and 5 the best. If you change the endless summer one to a wintry scene and dudes suited up that'd be cool...just my random thoughts.
    yah dude, I am actually working on that. it would kind of help my case for not getting sued by some asshole in the future. ill rig up the 5/4 wetsuit version when i stop beating off in a few days...

Quote Originally Posted by Alazander View Post
    cant tell if you are serious. i cant go to belmar anytime soon...sorry. but i can send you a shirt if you want. i can do gray (grey?) black and white shirts as of now. might be adding colors in the future.
    Yeah, I get that a lot.

Yeah, I was serious.

Grey's cool. I like grey.

No Belmar, I said Pleasantville.

I can't give out my address, or I'd be beating back horny, pseudo-surfers from my windows every night......looking for sex. Some of these dudes on here would go positively nuts with that info. I can feel their erections now.

I'd be interested in the 1st one. F%$# Bruce Brown's heirs and executors. Ya know what I'm sayin? Though Seldom did have an idea of having the dudes donned in a 5 mil and boots and robster raws.