LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alazander View Post
    just realized that the grey and black shirts are little bit ****tier cotton and cut...not sure if you care about that. they will be like your classic wide cut shirt. but in white, I can do a nicer cut/cotton if you want. i think its like 3 bucks more expensive or something. im gonna try to do an ebay store within a few days. ill repost if/when i stop...well...you know
    One of things I loved about shirt.woot.com back in the day was that they printed all of their designs on American Apparel, made in the USA, 100% cotton t-shirts and every one of my American Apparel shirts is still just as good as the day I bought it. Once Amazon bought woot, they started sourcing their tshirts from Honduras and I stopped buying them. My suggestion is to shell out the extra cash up front for a superior product, your customers will appreciate it and rather than having a novelty, 1 time impulse buy, you might get increased return business.

And I think Bruce Brown or Robert August or who ever owns the rights to that image is going to send a cease and desist letter.

Good luck man

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Yeah dude, endless summer and the bruce brown clan would get wind of that quickly. The robot crawling software this day in age is insane. They process so much data on the daily its ridiculous. I did a St. Patties day promo video for my company this year, it got pulled off facebook in about an hour because the song that I used, a random Irish Pub Song that was on a public domain website, listed as free for any use set off some flag immediately.

Don't mess with it. I like the "Endless Winter"... You could definitely move your way into the hearts of NE surfers that wear their 6 mils like a badge of honor....

The low pressure thing is cool. May want to avoid the has tag stuff, just cause twitter will probably be dead in a few years and you don't want to date your ideas.

Me and the homies used to make tee shirts in San Diego under the name "Six One Nine Industries"... Most of it was skate related stuff. All random. It was fun, but never developed into anything really.

I like where your head is at thought. Keep cracking at it.
    thanks for the heads up. I will mess with the complete knock off design I have a little bit to make it a lot different. I wish I could do like a poll for those who think hashtags are gay. the only reason I was going to do hashtags is because it allows people to see the product easier. but i guess if i want to stay "core" i should prolly say **** hashtags...and yah, it means what you think it means...i dont **** around...unless its with robert august...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of SJB View Post
    I can feel their erections now.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    One of things I loved about shirt.woot.com back in the day was that they printed all of their designs on American Apparel, made in the USA, 100% cotton t-shirts and every one of my American Apparel shirts is still just as good as the day I bought it. Once Amazon bought woot, they started sourcing their tshirts from Honduras and I stopped buying them. My suggestion is to shell out the extra cash up front for a superior product, your customers will appreciate it and rather than having a novelty, 1 time impulse buy, you might get increased return business.

And I think Bruce Brown or Robert August or who ever owns the rights to that image is going to send a cease and desist letter.

Good luck man
    yah, the shirts which i have access to which are nice quality are just like american apparel t shirts imo. I am working on getting american apparel soon. trying to figure that one out. i have had american apparel shirts from the orchard skate shop for like 8 years. they still look sick. orchard rules by the way. shop there or you suck.

Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    How's aboot: I can almost taste "them"

Oh man, look, I made another reference to the racial thread.

Who you calling "Them?"

Quote Originally Posted by Alazander View Post
    if robert august shows up at my door, ill give him a ****ing beej...if thats not good enough, i dont know what is...
    WOW okay you have fun with that!

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    I will take 1 in XL please, do they come in green?

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    I will take 1 in XL please, do they come in green?

yep

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    yep

hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha