LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 83
  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    Cape Fear is in NC. I mean I get what ur doing with the return of the toothys and all to Cape Cod, but down here Cape Fear is a river that runs past Wilmington into the sea.
    Yah...it was just supposed to be a play on words. I saw on the interwebs that cape fear is down in NC. But i thought that the shirt was still funny.

    I think im all set posting shirt photos up here. Thanks for all ur input. Check eBay if u want one. And check instagram @endlesswintersurf...thats where the new stuff will go up from now on.

    Later

  2. #72
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    confederate states of america
    Posts
    1,375
    Images
    4
    your a shoe-b kook.

  3. #73
    *you're

    and the last thing this world needs is another stupid ass t-shirt company. if its not some asian singles ad, its some ad for a t-shirt with a lame saying such as "cape fear"

    if you want to start something, do something different

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayduke Lives View Post
    *you're

    and the last thing this world needs is another stupid ass t-shirt company. if its not some asian singles ad, its some ad for a t-shirt with a lame saying such as "cape fear"

    if you want to start something, do something different
    Sounds like someone could use a few 'Salt Life' hoodies ...

  5. #75
    FYI new website up and running.

    endlesswintersurf.bigcartel.com

    thanks for everyones input last month...much appreciated

    5 Panel hats coming soon...stay in touch

    Instagram @endlesswintersurf

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Northern New England
    Posts
    539
    Discounts for SI members?
    #Cheapo

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,313
    Produce a line of Salt Life condoms. Should be fast movers in OCMD this summer.

  8. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    Discounts for SI members?
    #Cheapo
    Free shipping isnt good enough huh...hahaha

    Honestly, what would you like to pay for one?

    The only way i can cut costs is by using a ****tier quality shirt...not doin that

    Please let me know what you think

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Blue and Green
    Posts
    427
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Produce a line of Salt Life condoms. Should be fast movers in OCMD this summer.
    Salt Life Condoms Introduce; "Kissed by the Sea," a new line that will have her wanting more.

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Blue and Green
    Posts
    427
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Alazander View Post
    FYI new website up and running.

    endlesswintersurf.bigcartel.com

    thanks for everyones input last month...much appreciated

    5 Panel hats coming soon...stay in touch

    Instagram @endlesswintersurf
    You should sponsor me.