LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surfnewb View Post
    Fugging hell, looks like I can't take 2 weeks off, 1 week max. Guess Bali is out of the question. Mexico sounds sweet though
    Well then stay home & surf MagicSeaweed & pm the gnome & get wet that way.

Having said that: CR in July always has waves, and it's easy to get to, even from a third world country like Canada. Leave your loonies & toonies with your transgender housemates in Toronto.

Yes, and here's what it sounds like...

Quote Originally Posted by HighOnLife View Post
    Uuuuuuuuuuhhh, pretty sure thats the deepest trench in the ocean am I wrong?
    https://soundcloud.com/oculustransmi...0-n-142-2000-e

Play in background on loop while you peruse the SI forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of SJB View Post
    Get a wetsuit and some booties and go to South Africa. You'll be ok because we discuss racial issues on here.
    Good one!!!

Bali is definitely the call, it has been going off here this week and next week will be even bigger and better Screen Shot 2014-06-18 at 7.01.04 PM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gilman Photography View Post
    Bali is definitely the call, it has been going off here this week and next week will be even bigger and better Screen Shot 2014-06-18 at 7.01.04 PM.jpg
    wow. wow. wow.

Images
    Fantastic thread. Good luck on your travels wherever they may lead you.

Images
    Btw, that Mariana Trench audio is pretty cool. Defintely leaving it on repeat when I leave the building for lunch.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Btw, that Mariana Trench audio is pretty cool. Defintely leaving it on repeat when I leave the building for lunch.
    I wonder if that's the noise you hear when a goblin shark is about to attack. You've got the jaws tune for great whites, but what about when one of these guys comes a lurkin out of the trench?

Images
    It would be quite a juxtaposition, soothing spacey soundtrack while getting chomped by the creepiest shark around

Hey, please allow me to comment on this matter.

Thank you

All y'all - yeah you - are telling this dude to go to all of these magnificent exotic spots.

The dude's handle is surf NEWBY. Novices from the Jane and Finch neighboUrhood of Toronto don't really need to go to Bali. Only shredders should go to Bali.

Hey, I added the "U" to "neighborhood." Dude, I'm totally killing it on here.

Y'all seeing my point?

I don't know. I just don't understand how things work anymore. Everybody seems to be Rick Kane these days - ready for Pipeline after a few sessions.

Besides, third world countries are gross. Yuck !!!

" I don't trust any doctor who can't speak English" (Hyman Roth)

Surfnewby, go to Avon, NC. You'll love it. They got a Food Lion there and a pier.