LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,115
    very true.

    two types of people
    cat people and dog people
    cat people are NOT to be trusted

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tinton Falls, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    456
    Images
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Dude I couldn't believe it when I saw it, not sure why it didn't embed properly...

    Whoa! Thats awesome!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Atlantic City
    Posts
    1,672
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    very true.

    two types of people
    cat people and dog people
    cat people are NOT to be trusted
    and those that have both?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    and those that have both?
    As long as their cats act like dogs, its all good.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,074
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    Whoa! Thats awesome!
    Crazy right!? I've seen pics of dingoes(sp?) eating sharks on the beach, but never this.

    Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    and those that have both?
    That's me...love 'em both. Funny enough, I saw this mentioned, but my cat definitely exhibits some dog behavior from time to time. It's funny too b/c she really doesn't get to close to the pup.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,074
    Images
    6
    Ha just saw this and had to post...

    The Dude.jpg

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    214
    There were dogs on the beach yesterday......whole lot of dogs. Big dogs.......furry dogs. There was something in the air guiding these dogs to glory. And glory they did achieve. I was there. I saw it. As quick as they appeared they vanished.....once their glory was achieved. Even if you were there, you could not have stopped it.

    You sit back in Forked River, or wherever, and mull over that one, ok. Think about how dogs went on the beach, guided by the moon, and achieved glory. Then use the lessons taught by these dogs and apply these lessons to your own life.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Ha just saw this and had to post...

    The Dude.jpg
    Haaaa! I can abide by that. Although once Joe Walsh joined the Eagles they got pretty good.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,074
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of SJB View Post
    There were dogs on the beach yesterday......whole lot of dogs. Big dogs.......furry dogs. There was something in the air guiding these dogs to glory. And glory they did achieve. I was there. I saw it. As quick as they appeared they vanished.....once their glory was achieved. Even if you were there, you could not have stopped it.

    You sit back in Forked River, or wherever, and mull over that one, ok. Think about how dogs went on the beach, guided by the moon, and achieved glory. Then use the lessons taught by these dogs and apply these lessons to your own life.
    This will be mulled over tonight for sure. I hope to apply these lessons to my life.

    Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Haaaa! I can abide by that. Although once Joe Walsh joined the Eagles they got pretty good.
    Funny right, saw it in my newsfeed and didn't even realize it was Dude related till I opend up the pic, totally caught me off guard.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Taxachusetts
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Crazy right!? I've seen pics of dingoes(sp?) eating sharks on the beach, but never this.



    That's me...love 'em both. Funny enough, I saw this mentioned, but my cat definitely exhibits some dog behavior from time to time. It's funny too b/c she really doesn't get to close to the pup.

    Dogs like "Bro this is taking too long, I'm a mastiff, f*** the police"


    That dog gave zero f***s. Swims him right to shore.



    What's with dogs and fish? My AM Bull goes after fish all the time up at my lake house.