LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    very true.

two types of people
    cat people and dog people
    cat people are NOT to be trusted

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Dude I couldn't believe it when I saw it, not sure why it didn't embed properly...

Whoa! Thats awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    very true.

two types of people
    cat people and dog people
    cat people are NOT to be trusted
    and those that have both?

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    As long as their cats act like dogs, its all good.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    Whoa! Thats awesome!
    Crazy right!? I've seen pics of dingoes(sp?) eating sharks on the beach, but never this.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    That's me...love 'em both. Funny enough, I saw this mentioned, but my cat definitely exhibits some dog behavior from time to time. It's funny too b/c she really doesn't get to close to the pup.

Images
    Ha just saw this and had to post...

The Dude.jpg

There were dogs on the beach yesterday......whole lot of dogs. Big dogs.......furry dogs. There was something in the air guiding these dogs to glory. And glory they did achieve. I was there. I saw it. As quick as they appeared they vanished.....once their glory was achieved. Even if you were there, you could not have stopped it.

You sit back in Forked River, or wherever, and mull over that one, ok. Think about how dogs went on the beach, guided by the moon, and achieved glory. Then use the lessons taught by these dogs and apply these lessons to your own life.

Ha just saw this and had to post...

The Dude.jpg
    Haaaa! I can abide by that. Although once Joe Walsh joined the Eagles they got pretty good.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of SJB View Post
    There were dogs on the beach yesterday......whole lot of dogs. Big dogs.......furry dogs. There was something in the air guiding these dogs to glory. And glory they did achieve. I was there. I saw it. As quick as they appeared they vanished.....once their glory was achieved. Even if you were there, you could not have stopped it.

You sit back in Forked River, or wherever, and mull over that one, ok. Think about how dogs went on the beach, guided by the moon, and achieved glory. Then use the lessons taught by these dogs and apply these lessons to your own life.
    This will be mulled over tonight for sure. I hope to apply these lessons to my life.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Haaaa! I can abide by that. Although once Joe Walsh joined the Eagles they got pretty good.
    Funny right, saw it in my newsfeed and didn't even realize it was Dude related till I opend up the pic, totally caught me off guard.

Crazy right!? I've seen pics of dingoes(sp?) eating sharks on the beach, but never this.

That's me...love 'em both. Funny enough, I saw this mentioned, but my cat definitely exhibits some dog behavior from time to time. It's funny too b/c she really doesn't get to close to the pup.

Dogs like "Bro this is taking too long, I'm a mastiff, f*** the police"

That dog gave zero f***s. Swims him right to shore.

What's with dogs and fish? My AM Bull goes after fish all the time up at my lake house.