LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: World Cup

Been lurking from time to time on the forum when I check the forecast. Work and life are full on right now. Hope everyone has been getting some waves. Looks like from the posts on the past storm the folks to the south got it a lot better than New England. Was a short burst. For the most part blown out at my breaks.

pretty sure germany is gonna roll those fools

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    Yep, pretty much

Wasn't that flat here. Surfed some this morning and now I'm about to sit back and crack open a beer and then watch these two countries go at it. Although it's a shame how the Brasil National team collapsed in this WC, this is gonna sting their collective futbol minds for a while, but what better place to drown your sorrows than Rio?

Anyways, here's a link you all may enjoy:

http://www.tsmplug.com/top-10/30-pho...ans-world-cup/

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    gana argentina. que te juegas con corazón.

cristoph Kramer got his clock cleaned

lights are on but no ones home

Quote Originally Posted by surfin paulie View Post
    Glad someone caught some waves! Just haven't heard anyone sayin they did.

Yeah, metard. Tweety birds were circlin that dude's head.
    Got some good waist glass at the inlet this morning, I had a great session. Since I've gotten contacts for my eyes I've been doing so much better, shoulda got some a loooooong time ago, what a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by surfin paulie View Post
    Hey SUP, I've been thinkin about Sea Specs. Can't see squat out there. Just savin up the $200.

Argentina is hangin in there so far. Germany better watch out for Messi. He's just sittin way back there by himself. Even though Germany has the ball most of the time, if Argentina steals the ball and boots a deep one to Messi...

Man, I hope it doesn't go to PKs. I hate that. Make em play til it's 2 guys and oxygen tanks.
    I hear those seaspecs work pretty good, considered em myself since I always surf at sunrise, gotta stair right into the sun or hold my hand up to block the sun at times. I'm just glad I can judge the waves better. Argentina looks good but Germany has had possession mostly. You're right about Messi though.

Argentina hung in there, great game, Germany was just better

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Argentina hung in there, great game, Germany was just better
    Yup, see beginning of this thread. I should have put money on the German Machine. Damnit. Great game though. They were for sure the better team. Blown opportunities for both, but ended it when it mattered. IMO, Argentina snuck into the finals through the back door. Overall, I was unimpressed with their showing the whole time. They just had a light road to get there, stole a win in PKs from Holland and lost to the better team.

And how did Messi get the golden boot? BS. He didn't deserve that.

Sure, Messi IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD, but there were 3 players just on the German squad that out played him this year. Muller had 5 GOALS! AGAIN!

Ohh well, I can't complain. My German's brought the cup back to the mother land and have a squad capable of dominating for the next 6-8 years.