LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Yeah, WR deserved the win. Well played. Italy is still in the driver's seat to advance. That have a +1 GD on Uruguay. Win or a tie and they are in.
    Italy always gets into second stage. That being said, they aren't going to do any damage looking how they look. They are on the better side of average with this squad.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJR View Post
    Italy always gets into second stage. That being said, they aren't going to do any damage looking how they look. They are on the better side of average with this squad.
    Yeah, they need to reconfigure their starting line up and formation. There is young blood on the pine right now. But I also wouldn't put too much into one game. They looked plenty good against England. And England played a solid match. We will see what happens. Powerhouses don't give up with out a fight.

And man, England claims to have the best soccer in the world, and these fools cant NEVER get outta any rounds in the WC. They are freaking terrible.

Yeah, they need to reconfigure their starting line up and formation. There is young blood on the pine right now. But I also wouldn't put too much into one game. They looked plenty good against England. And England played a solid match. We will see what happens. Powerhouses don't give up with out a fight.

And man, England claims to have the best soccer in the world, and these fools cant NEVER get outta any rounds in the WC. They are freaking terrible.
    England is a shadow of their former selves.

I think Italy really needs to try and work in some new life in the midfield. Defensively, solid. Buffon, despite his slip up, runs that team. Hell he runs any team. Dude is a genius. Doesn't change the lack of small ball they are playing.

Chile played MEAN small ball midfield against Spain the other day. Made them look like children.

Expect to see the same, but amplified, by Argentina. Only team IMO Argentina is going to have a hell of a time against is Germany. Sheer size alone, they won't win a single ball midfield. Germany plays a smart zone defense from the half and back. I love watching their defense work, engineered for lack of better terminology. Nothing organic about their style, very mechanical and perfect. Total opposite of Argentina. I love clashing styles like that. Finesse vs factory.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJR View Post
    England is a shadow of their former selves.

I think Italy really needs to try and work in some new life in the midfield. Defensively, solid. Buffon, despite his slip up, runs that team. Hell he runs any team. Dude is a genius. Doesn't change the lack of small ball they are playing.

Chile played MEAN small ball midfield against Spain the other day. Made them look like children.

Expect to see the same, but amplified, by Argentina. Only team IMO Argentina is going to have a hell of a time against is Germany. Sheer size alone, they won't win a single ball midfield. Germany plays a smart zone defense from the half and back. I love watching their defense work, engineered for lack of better terminology. Nothing organic about their style, very mechanical and perfect. Total opposite of Argentina. I love clashing styles like that. Finesse vs factory.
    Yeah, hopefully they will both advance far enough for us to see that matchup. That would be sweet for sure. Germany is one of the most technical squads out there. And they are relentless in their attacks.

Yeah, hopefully they will both advance far enough for us to see that matchup. That would be sweet for sure. Germany is one of the most technical squads out there. And they are relentless in their attacks.
    Dude they are a machine. Those practices must be hell.

NEIN NEIN NEIN!

5-0 france over the swiss 73 min mark

azz beating

It's not even a game.

This looks like a bad scrimmage of children vs adults.

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    idgaf

hope they starve

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    idgaf

hope they starve
    i hope you don't mean that cause we should, you know, gaf.