LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Santa Cruize

Hybrid View

Santa Cruize

Does any surfshops around oc sell Santa Cruize..... i no malibus and chaunceys but do any of the others? and what about the shops in delaware and jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by tjist09 View Post
    Does any surfshops around oc sell Santa Cruize..... i no malibus and chaunceys but do any of the others? and what about the shops in delaware and jersey?
    check out the shop i work at www.waterboyz.com we stock santa cruz, and it's 30 bucks to ship boards under 6'4"

tell me what you're looking for and i can help ya out.

endless summer

Quote Originally Posted by ...LostInFlorida View Post
    check out the shop i work at www.waterboyz.com we stock santa cruz, and it's 30 bucks to ship boards under 6'4"

tell me what you're looking for and i can help ya out.
    iam looking at the Barney Wing Swallow... 5'11

Santa Cruize

I saw some Santa Cruz "pumpkin seeds" in Liquid Surf/Skate shop just outside of Rehoboth, Del. That was a while ago, & I don't know if they're there any more, but you may want to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by tjist09 View Post
    iam looking at the Barney Wing Swallow... 5'11
    that board is sick.... my buddy has that one and it's really fun... it's a bit wide, but is great in mushy surf...

the good thing about Santa Cruz is they hook it up with everything...

free santa cruz glass fins (future) and a free board bag that is fit to the board...

$630+ tax + shipping (30-35 bucks) = sick ass board.

Bethany carries a few, and some of the guys there ride Santa Cruz boards. You can also get it here: http://www.surfersurplus.com/sacr6ba.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tip View Post
    Bethany carries a few, and some of the guys there ride Santa Cruz boards. You can also get it here: http://www.surfersurplus.com/sacr6ba.html
    thanks... those boards are cheap but do you no if they have the barney wing swallow?

i got a used santa cruz from k-coast... but im about 90% sure i saw they had new ones in there also