LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    agreed, some posters here are unbelievable losers (cough bill cough)
    OceanCity is a town full of kooks including the police. Left that zoo years ago for OBX and havent looked back at that pool of stench ( swamp gas)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of SJB View Post
    And, yes, this is a bit off the spot, but we need to stop educating foreigners at our fine universities. Why arm foreigners with the best education available. Why offer student visas to Muslims? Why?? WHy?? WHY?? We educate them to go back home to compete against us in the global economy. Stupid...stupid...stupid........
    I must disagree with this point. To deny any person who seeks to better themselves via higher education is senseless. Our universal problems can only be solved when intelligent people use their intellect for all men, not just themselves.

The goal is to educate so that people may return to their own homes and improve what is there. We need to focus on certain areas of the world so that a high standard of living is available to all, not just the chosen few. Deter the need for everyone to seek an American or European zip code.

Yes, I know this notion is na´ve; but it really is the only hope.

Actually... come to think of it... if we taught everyone to surf... Now that would be a beautiful world man.

Slide on.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    agreed, some posters here are unbelievable losers (cough bill cough)
    Hey MakeItStop, always with the sissy cheap shots, huh? Ahh, that's all you got, I know.

But MIS13, please enlighten me, and the rest of us, by explaining how you are a "winner."

Please dude, I know you'll ignore this like everything else you can't back-up, but please tell us all what makes you such a "winner."

And remember MIS if you ever get a little courage and want to step up your game and show me how much you really despise me, I implore you to arrange to see me in person some day.

Cough sissy cough phony cough

Ha ha you are such a joke, dude. I'm a loser and damn proud of it !!

According to all your supposed dogma you preach, you should embrace losers who buck the system. You know, that system you claim to despise, but don't do anything aboot, except talk smack on a computer. You should be celebrating losers because they go against the status quo and don't "tow-the-line." But anyone with a brain knows you're all talk and no game. You contradict yourself and your edgy beliefs constantly. You should spend a few weeks and get your ideas in order.

Ok, man, I'll look forward to your next witty, insightful, hurtful reply !!

sjb u sounded like a regular joe instead of a Harvard law student like u normally do.im not hating on anyone,everyone has their opinions,no need to fuss but its always good to discuss different point of views.i just seen a video on fb about how cops shot and killed this dudes dog,in his fenced in backyard looking for a missing 3yr old.if that doesn't piss u off then ur not human

I wish I could tell my tale right now...bit I'll save it till after I sue the sh!t out of mine...

All I can say is in my town, it's like communism....they come into your house and turn your sh!t upside down. Steal heirlooms, and steal your hard earned cash...over hearsay.

I'm rich biotch!!!!!
    Fvck the ******* Police!!!
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Jun 28, 2014 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    sjb u sounded like a regular joe instead of a Harvard law student like u normally do.im not hating on anyone,everyone has their opinions,no need to fuss but its always good to discuss different point of views.i just seen a video on fb about how cops shot and killed this dudes dog,in his fenced in backyard looking for a missing 3yr old.if that doesn't piss u off then ur not human
    Harvard?? Why I never.......

Princeton, CEP, Princeton........

And CEP, I see no hate in your posts, either at me or anyone else. So don't worry aboot that little doggy. Everything's cool, CEP, everything's cool.

CEP, I am a regular joe, sort of, I just have read a lot of Gordon Korman books and that kind of makes me a bit special.

Images
    Most humanitarian aid doesnt go to that country. Whaen they say we are giving this much to Egypt or this much to Iraq what they really do is give that money to American contractors in that country. It doesn't actually go to the country or the people, and there is always strings attached. If you get a chance check out the book Tales of an Economic Hit Man. Good story written by an insider that worked for the US government. We are not actually giving away anything. Its corporate welfare.