LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of SJB View Post

This newer pedestrian law? Yep, created for a young New Jersey woman who has problems crossing the street which led to her untimely death.
    just one second of in-attention doth did a life take.

Sorry admin!! But somebody had to post this!!

heres one not filled with vulgarities....

Im not a big fan of the po-lice myself. Never had a bad incident with them. I just think they are power hungry dudes who were cool in high school till the real world made them normal. Then they had to get a badge to continue their bully ways.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    I'm sure all the surviving family members of police officers who were killed in 9/11, trying to save others would appreciate the last sentence of your response. Or maybe the officer who got shot in Lakewood while in his patrol vehicle, if he was still here today I'm sure he would appreciate that comment as well....

Your comments = total ignorance.
    It doesnt matter if they died and some of thier family didnt they still could have been idiots or great and honorable men. Who is to really know unless you personaly knew them. Furthermore even if you did know them personally they may have been great to you and an idiot to someone else.

Talking about money machine recently I hit a parked car while avoiding a head on due to someone in my lane heading at me. Witnesses and all agreed I saved the head on to spite clipping a parked. Cop says oh well since sandy no matter what the reason its town policy to write carless driving to anyone who hits parked car. I go to court the prosecutor pleads it down to a no point from a $400 fine to a $89 even commending me on my actions but insisting that I dont want to risk a trial for the easy out, ultimately I paid the $89 and got the hell out of there. i dont want to hand out with him or his friends for one more second than I have to. Money making scheme if you ask me.

You cant get too mad at patrol cops though they are the ones at the bottom who all the turds roll to. After all they didnt make the rules.

Idiot, read my comment.....i was referring to the last statement cepriano made in his sophomoric response ("that's Amerikkka people,the cops are phuking metards!!!"). In my eyes that is a generic statement targeting all police and my reply about 9/11 has everything to do with that. His statement is a direct insult to all those men and women.

Little Ricky, in response to the officer killed in Lakewood....he was sitting in his patrol vehicle attempting to conduct a field inquiry with someone walking down the street. The person walked over to his vehicle and shot him in the head 3 times. The apparent motive behind the shooting was because the suspect simply did not like police. That same scumbag shot a 20 yr old 5 times and killed him months earlier. WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE DRUG WAR. Then you went on a tangent about Mexico, WTF????!!!!!! Let me guess, you know Mexico makes everywhere else look so peaceful because you have spent soooo much time their with all the locals and the drug cartels, right?

Because your a taxpayer, your exempt from all laws? Dude, if that's your view, go move to Manitoba where you can have no human interaction for the rest of your life.

Let's set the record straight. There are isolated incidents all over the country of police corruption. I 100% agree that the shore towns in NJ issue tickets tenfold than they do in the off-season. I am fully aware of all this and have experienced it. My argument is that the general public dislikes police because the media focuses on the isolated incidents and/or most people have had a bad experience with the police at least once in their life (e.g. speeding ticket, underage drinking ticket). Because of this, people seem to forget all the good police do, they like to focus on the negative.

Obviously your aggro because you've had more than one bad experience with police. Let me guess, it wasn't your fault? waaaaahhhh wahhhhhh wahhhhh!!!! You want some cheese with that whine?

cool bro, crank your NWA, that's so bro
    hey kook get ur facts straight.first off I know people who died in 911 so fuk the cops!!!2nd I knew the Lakewood cop who got killed,not on a friendly basis,but knew him from around the way,u ask anyone in Lakewood and they'll tell u that cop was a hardazz and if he didn't try to be such a tough guy he would still be here.u know he was a cop in Englishtown first,then put in a transfer to Lakewood so he can see some "real action."..frankly I don't give a shyt,and that cop got killed 2 blocks from my job off of cedar bridge everyone heard the shots.u don't join a warzone,get killed and feel bad for them,they got what they asked for.instead of him squeezing off the Lakewood cop met his match,but regardless I don't like seeing anyone die,but im not gonna get all choked up if a cop dies who was a badazz.
    do u cry if the gangbanger who robs all the old people dies around the way?

911 is a piss poor excuse to show cops respect.what about firefighters?2 of my brothers are firefighters,and one of them went down to ground zero to help out.there are a few good cops don't get me wrong,but ones who are looking to up their quota by writing as many tickets are just d1kheads.i see every weekend in my town,thousands of out of towners like urself come to my boardwalk,get drunk,and get pulled over on their way out,or if ur not drunk maybe a seatbelt ticket.acab all cops are bastards

Hyazeus keeerist, throw in a paragraph or two OP. This wasn't your first rodeo with 81 posts, wtf.

Having vented that, when I first got to metro DC the cops would write people for jaywalking in Georgetown. I thought it was great: kept the morons in line, kept the turistas in line & kept vehicular traffic flowing. Now it seems like pedestrians can do whatever they friggin want to: eff that.
    Last edited by yankee; Jun 22, 2014 at 11:47 PM.

#kookoftheday hahahahaha
    Ouch !!

You got me. You won, with that one. I'll tuck my tail between my legs and run away.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Here's some cool cops and some cool cats. These cops treat you right as long as you ain't one of "those" people.

http://youtu.be/yVOACE63rcl

sorry guys, busy weekend being and uncle AND a law-breaking n'er-do-well. i do like the direction this all took, though all i wanted was some high fives and 'cool story, bro's. whatever, it is summer and the water is warmer than usual, albeit flat. i will be back to the beaches of the garden state all season until fall rolls around and the obx has the pleasure of my company. in the meantime i will be as obnoxious of both a driver and a pedestrian as i can be while following these rules that are more like a rape and murder of the misnomer that is common sense.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by joenottoast View Post
    sorry guys, busy weekend being and uncle AND a law-breaking n'er-do-well. i do like the direction this all took, though all i wanted was some high fives and 'cool story, bro's. whatever, it is summer and the water is warmer than usual, albeit flat. i will be back to the beaches of the garden state all season until fall rolls around and the obx has the pleasure of my company. in the meantime i will be as obnoxious of both a driver and a pedestrian as i can be while following these rules that are more like a rape and murder of the misnomer that is common sense.
    without getting into your specific situation, i'm just fine with enforcing crosswalk laws. i've got a big fat striped crosswalk between my neighborhood and the beach - but on any given summer weekend, i basically have to hurl myself in front of moving cars to get them to stop so my family can cross the street. my neighborhood is full of small children and my crosswalk gets as busy a school crossing in the summer....i wish they'd put an undercover cop there to tag the morons that don't understand the concept.