LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 77
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    3,066
    Zach, they are more corrupt as they are the watchdogs and can be more corrupt, please read about the Stanford prison experiment and you will see

    compare the effects of corruption in a convenience store or post office (stolen goods etc) to those on a police force (covered up murders)

    and bistater, good looks on the cops making arrests of cops
    Last edited by MakeItStop; Jun 26, 2014 at 08:50 PM.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by papa_ciurca View Post
    It's a good law. In VA Beach, all cars stop when you are next to the crosswalk. It works.

    Last weekend, I was hit by a car, in a cross walk, at a traffic light! Light turned green and I proceeded to cross and the d-head coming from the other side of Coastal Hwy who got his green light as well, sees me and speeds up to make his left before I get to him. I roll up on the hood and windshield. I proceeded to berate him with full word WTF's and since I rolled off and was unhurt I walked away. The guy never got out of his car since I was going ape sht nuts verbally and took off after I continued across the street. All my friends couldn't believe I didn't take a dive for a payday but Karma would strike me down for faking it. I got hit harder by my board the night before, wasn't going to fake an injury. Has happened to me, now I pay more car insurance for a tap on a bumper in DE that didn't do any damage. In DE, the amount of car damage, or even lack of, can't be used in a PI case. My car insurance company says it is an industry there.

    Anyway, I agree with the laws.
    Dude, those big things with engines, well, ya have to try and avoid coming in contact with them. I know it is difficult, but with some practice, you too, can learn how to successfully cross the nations streets and roadways.

    I do offer classes in September if you are interested. I'll have you crossing streets safely in no time.

    SNARKY !!!

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    4,749
    Images
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    Zach, they are more corrupt as they are the watchdogs and can be more corrupt, please read about the Stanford prison experiment and you will see

    compare the effects of corruption in a convenience store or post office (stolen goods etc) to those on a police force (covered up murders)

    and bistater, good looks on the cops making arrests of cops
    I will look into that study just to see whats up. And to your point there, I agree. There are various levels of corruption and the police happen to be in a situation, where their decisions can be of extreme consequences. I mean, cops make drugs busts and have to decide if they are going to report the $300,000 bucks they just found in a mattress, or was it really only $200,000. I think their over all corruption has a greater effect, so indeed it is more dangerous....

    But with thinking like that, I would say we should be far more worried about the Federal Government, the Military and Wall Street, than the cops. The cops are just the foot soldiers. They don't make decisions. They just follow orders.

    I mean, I get it, what would you do? You just busted some murderer and are sweeping his house. There is a brick of cash that you bump into. This could feed your family for a few years, and this scum bag murderer wont miss it, he is going to jail. It would just go to lockup anyway....

    Do you stuff it down your pants, or do you turn it in... Regular people have to make those choices every day. Sometimes they probably make the wrong call. But sometimes, a Tuesday at work means they will never see their family again. They report to that domestic violence call, and the crazy drunk Husband fires shots while they are still in the yard....

    I don't trust ANYONE really. I just think cops are no worse than anyone else. We have to give SOMEONE the authority to govern our people, unless you want to do it. Good luck without a gun and a badge.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    why not capitalize, it is a proper noun and it was started by CIA

    Al queada just means 'the list'
    this whole muslim extremism was made worse by western intel so that there would be a boogeymen we need saving from (cue bigger wars and rights removed at home)

    and all cops are pieces of ****, if there were good cops, where are they when their brothers in blue are committing egregious offenses? Hiding behind their blue line. Try standing up and they put you down. Serpico much?

    Ever read the Stanford prison experiment? the default setting for a person in authority is to abuse that authority, hence even if then cop 'was a good guy', a few years with the other bullies in blue and he will be just as blackhearted as the rest
    No way, man. The "MUSLIM EXTREMIST" isn't a "boogieman" created by the American government. Those people have been problems forever. They don't even get along with themselves, and are nothing but trouble.

    We f'ed up by engaging in a non-conventional war with an enemy who wears no uniform. What we should have done was pit them even more against themselves, and then swooped in to eradicate the mess leftover.

    That's hundreds of years of bad blood and sectarian and religious-based conflict going on over there. Some of them countries needed a dictator to keep the animals in line. They are horrible people who fantasize of a theocracy that would never survive, much less prosper.

    Muslims suck. They make the commies and the Germans look sane.There's always got to be somebody creating strife in the world.

    Yeah, yeah some cool guys can act like America is this big bad entity. And yeah, I have problems with our laws and elected officials, but in the scheme of it all America is a good place with leaders who aren't completely devoid of a sense of morality.

    We do a lot of good in the world. We feed people, and we give financial aid to the freakin world. We are not the great Satan. And no matter what conspiracy theories people want to assign to each American military excursion, at the heart of it, our hearts were in the right place. We tried to help people

    Yes, capitalism is flawed, but it's the best thing going. People are people, and they are going to exploit sh!t. But for all of these idealogues out there who think they can find a better way.....well it's kind of hard to manage and keep some semblance of order for a large society.

    We didn't do sh!t to Muslims - no alterior motives - until they attacked us. The War on Terror isn't some conspiracy to take away American liberties. Yeah, Haliburton profited and stuff, but that's just the powerful extracting some gravy from the situation. Those types are going to do what they do.

    Behind all of America's interventions in the world, the basic reason is humanitarian.

    And I'd love to hear how anyone on here as been personally affected by all these rights we have lost since The War on Terror began. That's all BS.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    251
    Oh, and the dudes who complain aboot cops on here, would probably be the first ones to call them when they hear a bump in the night.

    I love it how some dudes on here are so terrorized by the police. Most dudes on here probably have never even had a speeding ticket.

    I used to do things where I was at constant risk for police involvement. I was lucky and didn't have too much interaction with them. But in reality, most were pretty cool.

    The Outer Banks cops are the worst pieces of dung around. LBI cops are freakin pseudo-tough guys who wouldn't last a day in a real hood. Philly cops are cool as hell.

    See alot of y'all get intimidated ( and that's understandable) by when the cops bark loudly and try and do things they aren't really allowed to. You just can't let them play that again, but that comes with experience with them. Plus, people on here, myself included, haven't really done anything that's really serious. So, cops really aren't that big of an issue.....well, they shouldn't be.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    251
    Here's a little microcosm of cops (correctional officers) that I found while in the county jail:

    One-third of them are cool. They treat you like a human beings.

    One-third of them are robots. It's just a job to them. They have no personal involvement or prejudices in the whole thing. They just put on their uniform and show up for 8 hours. Yeah, a lot of them tend to be in bad moods but it's nothing personal.

    The other third are complete douche bags, who get their jollies hassling people and showing off their "power." Some of them live for that sh!t. And they are actually more pathetic then the inmates, as that's what motivates them to wake up in the morning. They are pieces of garbage. Yeah, F You Johnson in the ACJF. They are sad, sad, people.

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of SJB View Post
    Here's a little microcosm of cops (correctional officers) that I found while in the county jail:
    Ever run into Ilsa, She Devil of the SS in your travels? Not sure if the NJ State Correctional facilities feature such talent. That lady can party with the best of them. Kassers may be her only weakness.

    Slide on.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    2,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of SJB View Post
    No way, man. The "MUSLIM EXTREMIST" isn't a "boogieman" created by the American government. Those people have been problems forever. They don't even get along with themselves, and are nothing but trouble.

    We f'ed up by engaging in a non-conventional war with an enemy who wears no uniform. What we should have done was pit them even more against themselves, and then swooped in to eradicate the mess leftover.

    That's hundreds of years of bad blood and sectarian and religious-based conflict going on over there. Some of them countries needed a dictator to keep the animals in line. They are horrible people who fantasize of a theocracy that would never survive, much less prosper.

    Muslims suck. They make the commies and the Germans look sane.There's always got to be somebody creating strife in the world.

    Yeah, yeah some cool guys can act like America is this big bad entity. And yeah, I have problems with our laws and elected officials, but in the scheme of it all America is a good place with leaders who aren't completely devoid of a sense of morality.

    We do a lot of good in the world. We feed people, and we give financial aid to the freakin world. We are not the great Satan. And no matter what conspiracy theories people want to assign to each American military excursion, at the heart of it, our hearts were in the right place. We tried to help people

    Yes, capitalism is flawed, but it's the best thing going. People are people, and they are going to exploit sh!t. But for all of these idealogues out there who think they can find a better way.....well it's kind of hard to manage and keep some semblance of order for a large society.

    We didn't do sh!t to Muslims - no alterior motives - until they attacked us. The War on Terror isn't some conspiracy to take away American liberties. Yeah, Haliburton profited and stuff, but that's just the powerful extracting some gravy from the situation. Those types are going to do what they do.

    Behind all of America's interventions in the world, the basic reason is humanitarian.

    And I'd love to hear how anyone on here as been personally affected by all these rights we have lost since The War on Terror began. That's all BS.
    I learned from our government long ago,the best way to take over a country....wait for it...lol...civil war.u get the enemies to destroy themselves,and u come in afterwards and take what u need.hitler screwed up by not getting Russia to destroy themselves,we won,as in America won.

    im not scared of terrorists at all.the videos they show u on fox news,cnn,etc looks real crazy and scary,but tell me how they are going to get to America.u cant even take a toothbrush on a plane,but somehow mohammad and the towel fukhead bunch can make it through with shoebombs or boxcutters or whatever.its a huge waste of money if u ask me.too many agencies to deal with.

    as far as humanitarian aid goes,well ummmm il wait for it.tell me what country we ever went to to actually help the people out.i can tell u it wasn't Iraq,wasnt Afghanistan,wasnt Lebanon,wasnt panama.

    do u know,this is a true story btw,we don't even try to hide out.i don't remember what the whole ordeal was about in Beirut,but we were trying to take out some terror kingpin,so we put out contracts,and we actually blew up a car bomb,killed over 70 people,mostly women and children,and it turned out the person we tried to blow up was actually clean,not a terrorist but a well respected dr or some shyt in the community.either way tho we missed the target,so the innocent terror guy lived by over 70 women and children perished.

    operation "just cause" we can lol,the invasion of panama.we actually sent in delta force,this was actually on the ahc the other day,which is the new military channel,to rescue a covert spy we had in the country,we literally broke this mothafuka out of prison!!!!how fukin illegal and gangster is that?like what if al keda comes down to prison in florida or some shyt,blows the shyt up and releases a bunch of terrorists?the whole thing was about noreiga seizing bush sr money in Panamanian banks,drug money at that.dont believe me lol,another true story America doesn't even try to hide it.

    im not really a conspiracy person,but im not retarded either and anyone with a brain,2 working eyes,and willing to read can find out all this shyt plus more.i don't even like talking about this crap because its so old,its like talking about the wild thornberrys or something.

    with the humanitarian aid bs,why wouldn't we go save Africa in Liberia and sierra leone?u think isis and al queda is bad,il take them anyday over some African rebels.u vote we chop ur hand off,we chop ur arm off just for the fun of it.now those people seriously needed humanitarian aid,but no well pass lets go to Iraq,they have oil!!

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by World B Frielinghaus View Post
    Ever run into Ilsa, She Devil of the SS in your travels? Not sure if the NJ State Correctional facilities feature such talent. That lady can party with the best of them. Kassers may be her only weakness.

    Slide on.
    Iris was the queen b!tch of the Atlantic County Justice Facility.

    How can I slide on, World B? Hasn't been anything over a foot-and-a-half in almost two weeks. Had a slight hope for it to be pushing waist-high today, but was foiled once again.

    And you guys who said last summer was flat........how do you like me now? Plus, my sandbars aren't doing their thing like they did the past three summers, so I'm not even getting that extra wedge this summer.

    This fall will be pretty good. This winter will be so-so. You heard it here first. This summer is going to be FLAT. You'll be happy to see anything over two foot this July.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    2,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of SJB View Post
    Here's a little microcosm of cops (correctional officers) that I found while in the county jail:

    One-third of them are cool. They treat you like a human beings.

    One-third of them are robots. It's just a job to them. They have no personal involvement or prejudices in the whole thing. They just put on their uniform and show up for 8 hours. Yeah, a lot of them tend to be in bad moods but it's nothing personal.

    The other third are complete douche bags, who get their jollies hassling people and showing off their "power." Some of them live for that sh!t. And they are actually more pathetic then the inmates, as that's what motivates them to wake up in the morning. They are pieces of garbage. Yeah, F You Johnson in the ACJF. They are sad, sad, people.
    yea that's true for co's,same for cops.i have met some really cool cops in my day,met more shytbirds tho.my cousins old classmate is an Irvington sgt,and we smoked weed in his house while building him a bar(my cousin does home remodeling shyt),he didn't smoke but talked a lot about stupid potheads.

    co's now lol,some are cool some are some real hardasssssis.like I had a co that used to bring me the paper everyday when he was done,even brought in some magazines for me.the real hardcore ppl doing time and cool with the co's.the cos bring in ciggs,liquor,drugs,etc.

    now u cross a co,and expect a ride to the hospital via helicopter.i havnt witnessed it personally but heard many tales from my bros that did time.once a co pushes that button u are done for.no need to try to fight a co,u are in their house and they will beat u half to death.another co I heard about,some guy named pops,hes an oldhead ,master freemason,and the lt,sgt,all the high rankers bow down to this angry oldman.another guy I heard about don't recall his name,but he wanted complete silence during his shift.if u sneezed he would scream at the top of his lungs,shut the fuk up!!!!I made the mistake of swinging off an a co,luckily it was county and not prison,worst beating I ever had in my life.my head was slammed to the floor instantly splitting my head wide open on a dirty jail floor,and the worst choked out I ever been.i remember trying to scream at the top of my lungs "I cant breathe!!!!!" nothing came out.thats why I know when someone screams they cant breathe,bullshyt.I know..its a surreal feeling because u cant fight it and u start to let go after a minute,plus with all the adrenaline ur burning that oxygen way faster.nothing worse than being completely suffocated