LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Cep, we feed and hand out money to the entire world. We are always there when natural disasters hit. We try, even at the expense of our own citizens who have it just as bad as many third world residents.

When you really look at things, in the entire scope, we are really a nice country.

I don't know of any examples where we caused a civil war in another country in order to rape them afterwards.

Germany made no attempt to entice Russia into a civil war and they had a scenario to do so.....maybe - The whole communist vs capitalist thing. But they had no intention of doing so. That would have called for patience on the part of Germany and theys was into the Lightning War.

Yes we did go to help other countries. We tried to keep Korea free of communist/Chinese take over. Same thing in Vietnam. Both situations we tried to help the southern portions of each country from being taken over by communists.

No matter what reason were prominent in doing so, we did try and free the Iraqi people from a dictator. We helped Kuwait from being taken over by Iraq. I could keep going on. No matter what, at the very basis of it all, all our military excursions could be tied to doing "the right thing" without Spike Lee's approval. Yes, there were other alterior motives and people capitalized on the scenarios for their own profit, but.........oh well what can you do?

Dude, we never just go in and take over for bad reasons. Shoot, we haven't even won a war in ages.

And in our latest military exploits we are way tooooo cautious aboot collateral damage. That's why we never win anymore.

Hey when we are depended on to be the world's policeman and everybody counts on us for aid in times of crisis we get a certain privilege to do what we need to do.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of SJB View Post
    No way, man. The "MUSLIM EXTREMIST" isn't a "boogieman" created by the American government. Those people have been problems forever. They don't even get along with themselves, and are nothing but trouble.

We f'ed up by engaging in a non-conventional war with an enemy who wears no uniform. What we should have done was pit them even more against themselves, and then swooped in to eradicate the mess leftover.

That's hundreds of years of bad blood and sectarian and religious-based conflict going on over there. Some of them countries needed a dictator to keep the animals in line. They are horrible people who fantasize of a theocracy that would never survive, much less prosper.

Muslims suck. They make the commies and the Germans look sane.There's always got to be somebody creating strife in the world.

Yeah, yeah some cool guys can act like America is this big bad entity. And yeah, I have problems with our laws and elected officials, but in the scheme of it all America is a good place with leaders who aren't completely devoid of a sense of morality.

We do a lot of good in the world. We feed people, and we give financial aid to the freakin world. We are not the great Satan. And no matter what conspiracy theories people want to assign to each American military excursion, at the heart of it, our hearts were in the right place. We tried to help people

Yes, capitalism is flawed, but it's the best thing going. People are people, and they are going to exploit sh!t. But for all of these idealogues out there who think they can find a better way.....well it's kind of hard to manage and keep some semblance of order for a large society.

We didn't do sh!t to Muslims - no alterior motives - until they attacked us. The War on Terror isn't some conspiracy to take away American liberties. Yeah, Haliburton profited and stuff, but that's just the powerful extracting some gravy from the situation. Those types are going to do what they do.

Behind all of America's interventions in the world, the basic reason is humanitarian.

And I'd love to hear how anyone on here as been personally affected by all these rights we have lost since The War on Terror began. That's all BS.
    Take in the cliff's notes version of the Quran sometime and you will see why that book is so dangerous to every non Muslim in the world. It is some scary sh**, because if that book is followed, literally, like it is by the extremists, they will never stop until the rest of us don't exist.

And all of our recent wars are the same. It's a "noble idea", jam packed with about 80% of other agendas, packaged as a war for freedom so that the tax payers don't flinch, and we mark our troops in to do good, meanwhile, behind closed doors, we roll out any political agendas that may favor our government and we get to work... Nothing wrong with it really. It's called international politics. The Haliburton stuff was over the top. Everything was over the top in those days. The world is a war for profit world. Has been for many years. If the Iraq situation was handled better, a lot of honest, american companies could have done very well over there, all while helping the Iraqi people...

I have said, from day one, we never should have taken Saddam out of power. He was a necessity. Or someone like him. Just like the Cartel leaders in Mexico. Without someone running checks and balances, things only get worse. Sometimes the best way to keep an entire country, split in 3 from killing each other, is making examples of them. You try and kill, you will be killed. It was working for him.

Cep, we feed and hand out money to the entire world. We are always there when natural disasters hit. We try, even at the expense of our own citizens who have it just as bad as many third world residents.

When you really look at things, in the entire scope, we are really a nice country.

I don't know of any examples where we caused a civil war in another country in order to rape them afterwards.

Germany made no attempt to entice Russia into a civil war and they had a scenario to do so.....maybe - The whole communist vs capitalist thing. But they had no intention of doing so. That would have called for patience on the part of Germany and theys was into the Lightning War.

Yes we did go to help other countries. We tried to keep Korea free of communist/Chinese take over. Same thing in Vietnam. Both situations we tried to help the southern portions of each country from being taken over by communists.

No matter what reason were prominent in doing so, we did try and free the Iraqi people from a dictator. We helped Kuwait from being taken over by Iraq. I could keep going on. No matter what, at the very basis of it all, all our military excursions could be tied to doing "the right thing" without Spike Lee's approval. Yes, there were other alterior motives and people capitalized on the scenarios for their own profit, but.........oh well what can you do?

Dude, we never just go in and take over for bad reasons. Shoot, we haven't even won a war in ages.

And in our latest military exploits we are way tooooo cautious aboot collateral damage. That's why we never win anymore.

Hey when we are depended on to be the world's policeman and everybody counts on us for aid in times of crisis we get a certain privilege to do what we need to do.
    i think this is the most serious post u ever made.yea at the end of the day America is great,have no problem with that,just the people running the show and im not talking about Obama.we give financial aid to countries that hate us and fund terrorists.thats why when people bych about their tax dollars going to schools or feeding inmates,they aren't seeing the bigger picture.i have no problem with my tax dollars being put to use at home,i thought that's why we pay taxes,not to give Egypt 20 mil a month.

I don't understand why we need to be the world policeman,we can do just as good being the world superpower.when other nations call on us,we should only get involved in a serious matter,not every little matter.its like they say when u think like a hammer everything looks like a nail.we have no problem invading small countries with no military,but doing that in a place like Russia or china and its world war 3.im all for peace,I think the other countries will do just fine without our help.our help cost taxpayers big money,even tho we don't get to decide how its put to use.its like im broke and the money uncle sam took out my check is going to some king in Egypt or Saudi Arabia.saudis got money,i don't know why they need ours.

the civil war thing,is just like Libya.i was watching this the other day on military channel,the guy they used to start up the rebels,to be their leader was a guy living 2 miles from cia headquarters in langly va.lol swear to god not making this up,the guy was once part of ghadaffis reign,but left to America and we recruited him to be the rebel commander in Libya,even tho hes been in America for the past 30 years.i didn't believe it at first,my brother dvr'd the thing,think its cia unclassified or something,im sure cablevision or fios has it on demand,its a recent episode.

anyway this guy creates the military coup(which is what they call it when u start a terrorist organization(people who fight and oppose their gov) start up.so we trained them gave them guns,and everything worked out great,so youd think.not 1 American life was lost which is awesome,the rebels/terrorists took out ghadaffi after we droned his motorcade,he ran into a pipe and at the otherside was the rebels and they beat him to death.

now fastfoward,Benghazi.lol im not here to bash hilliary or whoever,but basically stevens was in Tripoli,he was supposed to head to Benghazi to try to get some of our arms back from the rebels we created,he was warned there was terrorist activity in the area,more like "rebel" activity.long story short he didn't get the arms,people died,and now we say its hilliarys fault.i could give 2 shyts about hilliary,Obama,bush,whoever.those are just the scapegoats when shyt doesn't work smoothly.

so that's what happened in Libya,we recruited a civilian from langly va to recruit and control rebels to overthrow their government(don't try this in America kids) and worked but failed to get our gear back.
    now this is America thinking smart,get the enemy to destroy themselves.this is the reason putin hates us so much,he was good friends with ghadaffi,and also assad and the iran guy.thats why he didn't want us to go in Syria because he knew we would kill another friend of his.we could've easily done airstrikes alone and tookin ghadaffi out,but we wanted to do it in secret.u didn't hear about Libya til everything was over.then Benghazi and they say its a 911 holiday or some retarded shyt

none of this is nearly as entertaining as the message board i used to belong to. RIP 7thstreet.

Quote Originally Posted by joenottoast View Post
    none of this is nearly as entertaining as the message board i used to belong to. RIP 7thstreet.
    so much truth.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    the civil war thing,is just like Libya.i was watching this the other day on military channel,the guy they used to start up the rebels,to be their leader was a guy living 2 miles from cia headquarters in langly va.lol swear to god not making this up,the guy was once part of ghadaffis reign,but left to America and we recruited him to be the rebel commander in Libya,even tho hes been in America for the past 30 years.i didn't believe it at first,my brother dvr'd the thing,think its cia unclassified or something,im sure cablevision or fios has it on demand,its a recent episode.

anyway this guy creates the military coup(which is what they call it when u start a terrorist organization(people who fight and oppose their gov) start up.so we trained them gave them guns,and everything worked out great,so youd think.not 1 American life was lost which is awesome,the rebels/terrorists took out ghadaffi after we droned his motorcade,he ran into a pipe and at the otherside was the rebels and they beat him to death.

now fastfoward,Benghazi.lol im not here to bash hilliary or whoever,but basically stevens was in Tripoli,he was supposed to head to Benghazi to try to get some of our arms back from the rebels we created,he was warned there was terrorist activity in the area,more like "rebel" activity.long story short he didn't get the arms,people died,and now we say its hilliarys fault.i could give 2 shyts about hilliary,Obama,bush,whoever.those are just the scapegoats when shyt doesn't work smoothly.

so that's what happened in Libya,we recruited a civilian from langly va to recruit and control rebels to overthrow their government(don't try this in America kids) and worked but failed to get our gear back.
    now this is America thinking smart,get the enemy to destroy themselves.this is the reason putin hates us so much,he was good friends with ghadaffi,and also assad and the iran guy.thats why he didn't want us to go in Syria because he knew we would kill another friend of his.we could've easily done airstrikes alone and tookin ghadaffi out,but we wanted to do it in secret.u didn't hear about Libya til everything was over.then Benghazi and they say its a 911 holiday or some retarded shyt
    You have to read between the lines on a lot of these issues and incidents. Every time the US gets involved in international matters or conflict, there is ALWAYS something for the United States to gain. It's not just $20 mil to Egypt here, a hundred troops to help find the stolen girls in Nigeria. There is always an underlying truth to why we are there. Sometimes, those being attacked or whose land is in jeopardy are our allies. We intervene, because have had enough influence in the past or more importantly in the future to help us politically in their region.

If our enemies attack, we show up on the other side, as a cold reminder that we are here, we are heavily arms and to ALL OF YOUR ENEMIES are our friends. It's easier that way to use the other nations troops, as well as a few of our, so we don't have to front the whole bill.

I mean, Iraq, Arghanistan? Watch the movie "W". Even though it is a comedy, in the middle of the movie, they explain EXACTLY why we are there, and exactly why ANY PRESIDENT would have made the same move. Because 15-20 years later, we will have a solid base in the middle of oil country.

The stuff with the Ukraine. We can't just let the Soviet Union develop again by letting Putin start sneaking into foreign lands and stealing it....

I agree, that our spending is rather egregious in overseas military operations, but I can assure you, we aren't going over an helping the Aussies with their social structure and we aren't going down to Brazil to help equalize the riegn of terror that the drugs lords have. We aren't down in Mexico helping them. Because that does not serve our Political Machine in any way. All these other instances do...

We pick and choose, and like I said, we always put some fancy, "captain save a hoe" label on it, so it makes us look good, and the liberals can sleep at night things we are playing world police, when really we are just making political points, helping keep our enemies at bay and helping nations for forfeiting their land and freedom to our enemies.

It is a tireless, never ending game. But we are not the do-gooders that many think we are. Again, all these labels and "EXCUSES" that we do what we do are untruthful.

Yeah, we sent some people over to "find the missing girls in Nigeria".... We say it that way, because now, all the liberals in the US don't care that we are "getting involved in other peoples business"... We are doing the world a service, because those could have been "American Girls".... When in reality, we are just over there monitoring and gathering intel on the Boko Haram. We are in Nigeria to spill blood on their soil and to find our enemies there, while they are other people problems. But monitoring them and giving Nigeria "Aid", we can be cloaked over there. It's just more of our anti-terror budget being used, all while packaging it as something completely different.

We ain't that noble. But to keep getting votes and tax dollars, they have to make it LOOK that way.

I am also not trying to say that what we are doing isn't important. It is just the epitome of a "Wolf in sheep's clothing".

We are dressed in our "Captain save a hoe" outfits, but underneath, our guns are loaded, our fingers are on the trigger and we are ready at any moment to shed out Wolf Costume to reveal the fatigues and assault rifles underneath.... If everyone plays nice, we stay in our costumes, get on a plane 2 weeks later and leave, all while liberal america counts sheep in their beds, dozing off in the confines of our safe, democratic nation that was out being a do-gooder all day, as we always do. Just like the President promised....

Nooooooooo, we aren't out killing people. Sure I will bring the troops home.... No, we are just over there "Helping"... It's not a war.... nope...

What message board.....7th street? What the truck is that?

Then go home little doggy. Don't insult me and Zach and Cepriano. This is the greatest message board of all time. It's even better than Bluelight heroin discussions.

If this 7th street place was so great then why ain't it still around or why aren't you still a member?

Jesus Christ, I'm sore right now. How dare you say something like that.

Hayduke Lives, why are you so mean to me?

CEP: I disagree. I feel that wasn't my most serious post. GAWD !!!

And I wish we weren't the world's policeman either. We should take care of our own, and let others deal with some of their own problems for a change.

And, yes, this is a bit off the spot, but we need to stop educating foreigners at our fine universities. Why arm foreigners with the best education available. Why offer student visas to Muslims? Why?? WHy?? WHY?? We educate them to go back home to compete against us in the global economy. Stupid...stupid...stupid........

Images
    What message board.....7th street? What the truck is that?

Then go home little doggy. Don't insult me and Zach and Cepriano. This is the greatest message board of all time. It's even better than Bluelight heroin discussions.

If this 7th street place was so great then why ain't it still around or why aren't you still a member?

Jesus Christ, I'm sore right now. How dare you say something like that.

Hayduke Lives, why are you so mean to me?

CEP: I disagree. I feel that wasn't my most serious post. GAWD !!!

And I wish we weren't the world's policeman either. We should take care of our own, and let others deal with some of their own problems for a change.

And, yes, this is a bit off the spot, but we need to stop educating foreigners at our fine universities. Why arm foreigners with the best education available. Why offer student visas to Muslims? Why?? WHy?? WHY?? We educate them to go back home to compete against us in the global economy. Stupid...stupid...stupid........
    Not to mention that our fine institutions taught all three pilots in 9/11 how to fly commercial airliners. Ironic.

agreed, some posters here are unbelievable losers (cough bill cough)