LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Question I'm thinking about buying a firewire "UNIBROW'

does anybody ride one regular or has tried one? they look purdy in the shop and on the
    firewire website but curious as to whether anybody has actual experience w/them...

sik board.. don't go too big though it packs a lot of foam under the chest.. ton of built in speed..

Buy something MADE IN AMERICA!!!!

Well I have tried the activator -- no go for me. I currently own a 6'0 and a 6'2" Spitfire. I like the Spitfire but have not tried the UNI. any demo's in your area?

thank you swell5 as i really wanted to hear that.

zulu
    who you
    go screw
    (haiku)

nickM thanks the demo thing almost never works for me as a bigger guy they generally don't bring out
    the bigger (short) boards. at 6'0" 220 lbs i'm looking at the 6'4"…swell5 - maybe this too big??

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    thank you swell5 as i really wanted to hear that.

zulu
    who you
    go screw
    (haiku)

nickM thanks the demo thing almost never works for me as a bigger guy they generally don't bring out
    the bigger (short) boards. at 6'0" 220 lbs i'm looking at the 6'4"…swell5 - maybe this too big??
    Screw me for suggesting you buy something made in the US? Sorry man, didn't realize you were looking for another cheap Asian popout go next to your BIC soft top. Should look great together.

Haiku? That's not a Haiku. You one of them uneducated Asians?

Man, an American surfboard hating, uneducated Asian. Screw American craftsman, right? This site sure has the full spectrum.

What makes you want a FW anyhow? Don't put any Volcom stickers on it or Zach619 is coming for you!!
    Last edited by Shaka Zulu; Jun 22, 2014 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka Zulu View Post
    Screw me for suggesting you buy something made in the US? Sorry man, didn't realize you were looking for another cheap Asian popout go next to your BIC soft top. Should look great together.

Man, an American surfboard hating, uneducated Asian. Screw American craftsman, right? This site sure has the full spectrum.

What makes you want a FW anyhow? Don't put any Volcom stickers on it or Zach619 is coming for you!!
    he not only hijacked my thread he shot it then stomped on it. sigh.

It's the unoriginal d-bag himself, shart stuffing smelling punter gone & found hisself another IP address for the sole purpose of posting asswiping stupidity here.

That's the bad part. The good part is that it should be only another dzn or so posts before he officially gets relegated to irrelevance, again.

Buy something MADE IN AMERICA!!!!
    Is your mom from America? Cause I bought her last night for $1.35 punk.
    Last edited by rcarter; Jun 23, 2014 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Edited to remove pics so that Baddy's thread would not get locked like the College one did.

You don't like things made in this country?

Oh no! You must own a Thailand popout. Is it really worth the $800 you spent? Does it have cool stickers on it? Did you have enough $ left over for your GroPro?