LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

on yer next flight

try not to think of this.
    http://americablog.com/2014/06/cool-...worldwide.html

It's way too crowded up there.

Images
    How do you find these things?

It's everywhere if you ask for it nicely.

I notice that if you zoom in on that map & ping certain flights, they are listed as having "no call sign." Big Brother...is everywhere, kidz...

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    It's everywhere if you ask for it nicely.
    notice all the planes NOT flying over africa.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    I notice that if you zoom in on that map & ping certain flights, they are listed as having "no call sign." Big Brother...is everywhere, kidz...
    I don't think big brother would even appear on this map. I am guessing those are just normal military and government aircraft.

Does it include drones? doesn't say does it.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I don't think big brother would even appear on this map. I am guessing those are just normal military and government aircraft.
    Oxymoron there, Brew, I like it: "...normal military and government aircraft..."

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    And btw, I see all sorts of crazy shiiite flying in & out of DCA. No private aircraft allowed inside the Beltway, right? Right. DHS scrambles fighters every time some dingaling in a Cessna wanders over the Potomac.

However.

Saw a big Gulfstream, painted entirely black with no tail number, go boooming up the river from National, with an F-16 pinned off each wing.

We see an increase in chopper traffic between Langley & the Pentagon, flying low over our houses in Arlington, every time something is heating up somewhere in the world.

And there's always an increase in chopper traffic from the White House over the river to the Pentagon helo pad on the west side of the Pentagon every time something crazy is about to hit the fan.

Plus, people who are in Special Ops & SEALs all of a sudden drop out of sight from social stuff when something is about to go down.

I'll probably get banned by the NSA for all of this yah yah.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Oxymoron there, Brew, I like it: "...normal military and government aircraft..."
    I don't think most military aircraft is registered in a way that could be viewed on an internet site. Come on, think about it. Do you really want other countries to be able to track all our military aircraft? That would be basically handing over all air defense to the enemy. The AF flies drills and such all the time. I drive by Charleston AFB daily and always see the big cargo jets flying around the area.