LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Sc? Come to the real sc mfer South cArolina... All those in the other sc are just posers of us. We shred ten times as hard and are way more gharny, dude in the south we got that cut back swag. In Santa Cruz they dropping coal like Santa Claus. Come to the real surfers paradise kook.

Hawaii vs. Santa Cruz???

Well, I guess the quality of the meth is probably similar.

Quote Originally Posted by leetymike808 View Post
    I really dont know why anybody would choose to go to santa cruz over hawaii. Makes no sense.
    Just got back from SC not too long ago, never been to Hawaii, but if I took a trip right now other than PR, which i'm doing again in Oct., it would be to SC again because it's cheaper to get to, faster to get to, and I enjoy wearing a wet suit and surfing cold water believe it or not, I get warm water for majority of the year at home, so when it's cold I embrace it. But overall it's just a cool area with lots of scenery to check out. It's just such a commitment getting from FL to Hawaii and back, can't see myself going anytime soon but I keep saying one day.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Just got back from SC not too long ago, never been to Hawaii, but if I took a trip right now other than PR, which i'm doing again in Oct., it would be to SC again because it's cheaper to get to, faster to get to, and I enjoy wearing a wet suit and surfing cold water believe it or not, I get warm water for majority of the year at home, so when it's cold I embrace it. But overall it's just a cool area with lots of scenery to check out. It's just such a commitment getting from FL to Hawaii and back, can't see myself going anytime soon but I keep saying one day.
    I dont know man, cold water is no fun. Wetsuits doubly so. I know sc is great, i grew up not far from there.

Just between the two theres no way i would choose sc over hawaii. Unless there was some sort of limitations on the time and trip and all that.

Plus i HATE wetsuits and cold.

Santa cruz.

Images
    F those spots, this is where you want to go:

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    It's just such a commitment getting from FL to Hawaii and back, can't see myself going anytime soon but I keep saying one day.
    every surfer should make this trip.
    the 7 mile miracle REALLY IS a miracle.

Waikiki hands down. There's plenty of other crap to do on Oahu if the surf is flat, but you're probably not going to say "Oh, I'll just pop on over to Tahoe or San Fran" if SC is flat. I mean, you could plan it that way, but just go to HI.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    every surfer should make this trip.
    the 7 mile miracle REALLY IS a miracle.
    I'm with ya Baddy, I can definitely say it's going to happen one day (god willing), sooner rather than later hopefully but being realistic I know it won't be this year, or even next most likely. It may have to be a one way trip, because I know once I'm there I won't want to leave.

I wouldn't go to Hawaii. If you do bring back a puka shell neck less. Rumor has can't represent one if you haven't surfed there.