LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Frustration:
    1/4 tank of gas

Stoke:
    It's a new E Class

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    my bad that was april 17th 2011,not summer.im just amazed at how big and perfect it is.like I seen plenty of big waves,and plenty of perfect waves with the right shape,but never both.look at the set out the back,thats like legit 10footer.
    This photo is EASILY in the top 3 of all time East Coast. Everything about it. Again- Rad capture. Thanks for sharing.

i'm stoked my new board arrived this morning. bummed that i have to be in richmond, va for the next two days.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    Attachment 11841

I found this pic the other day.i remember the swell,aug 17th 2011 when a bunch of tornados reeked havoc across the southeast and moved offshore bringing this swell.i didn't surf this swell,and at the time I was working in brick, and montoloking and bayhead was a 5 minute drive and I decided to go home instead of hitting the beach.I have never personally eyewitnessed this epicness in nj with all my yrs of surfing,closest iv been in was doomsday but it wasn't this size,a little smaller.that is the frustration of my surfing,blowing off days like this that come around once a decade
    You sure that wasn't April 17th?

G0d Damn, beautiful F$@kin' waves!
    Jersey is legit, I've surfed some good swells in Jerz.

Or is that Bill?
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Aug 5, 2014 at 03:40 AM.

Images
    Frustrated that I'm missing tomorrow(thanks for your thoughts in the other thread koki), but I'm over it, there will be more...

but my frustration was compounded on my walk in to work this morning as I got stuck behind this fat f**k of a coworker as she waddled down the hallway with a tray full of coffee making me even later. God I hate when people move so slow.

So stocked

Grabbed Mrs.Gaffer's sponge and last night I got in the water for the first time since 06/03. I can't wear fins right now, but I can paddle. Everybody asked me where I'd been, only thing that had changed was that water had gotten warmer. Caught three waves before the sun went down and went home feeling better about life than I have since I had a the surprise of waking up in a full leg brace, that they had found a hunk of plastic from the last surgery in my knee, and that I wasn't supposed to shower for a week. That stunk.

Images
    Good stuff Gaff, glad you're back in. Aside from the temp change, same as it ever was?

Images
    I'm absolutely frothing for tomorrow. I can't wait to get out of work today and get all my gear ready and packed for the morning. Seldom I feel your pain, especially the day to day bs in the office environment. I'll catch a good one for ya tomorrow and when I kick out I'll yell that was was for you seldom!! haha

Just like Willis Reed coming out of the tunnel for game 7, Gaff. The crowd goes crazy.

I bet it felt great to be back.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSurfer View Post
    I'm absolutely frothing for tomorrow. I can't wait to get out of work today and get all my gear ready and packed for the morning. Seldom I feel your pain, especially the day to day bs in the office environment. I'll catch a good one for ya tomorrow and when I kick out I'll yell that was was for you seldom!! haha
    Thanks amigo much appreciated. Ya never know, maybe this place will be closed tomorrow.