LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    5,067
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    thanks Sel. I don't recall it being so wet, is it always this wet?



    USE the DEUCE
    Dude, I just got some new work pants so I actually have a pair to sacrifice...but I think I woulda got fired if I wasn't here yesterday, only guy from our department here and my boss had to call me for a couple things. Kinda shot myself in the foot last tuesday for that windswell. If by chance we get another Bertha-esque storm before August is out I will not miss it, come hell, high water, or sh!tty pants.

    And you're welcome good sir, methinks it's always that wet

    Thanks Koki, much appreciated!

    Cep, that was cool Sandy footage. We were out the day before, found a little nook that was just pushing HH-OH...had to gas up before the trip home and took me a while to find a station that actually had gas, funny now but I was slightly concerned at the time.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    2,076
    I went Surfing. It's been so long I was afraid I'd forgotten how to. My first real session since June 3rd.

    So stoked

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,572
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    I went Surfing. It's been so long I was afraid I'd forgotten how to. My first real session since June 3rd.

    So stoked
    Stoked isn't the word I'm sure, elation...

    Happy for you man, long time coming

  4. #44
    At this point in the weekend I feel like Bernie Lomax. Shades are on and I'm just posted up on the couch like a corpse. Weekend has been epic and there's still 1.5 days left. Buddy is in town and having the time of his life. We steamed up 3.5lb lobstahs yesterday like a bunch of gluttons. Wahines are flowing like an assembly line. Didn't know what tread to post this in but felt I should share. God Bless America.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    At this point in the weekend I feel like Bernie Lomax. Shades are on and I'm just posted up on the couch like a corpse. Weekend has been epic and there's still 1.5 days left. Buddy is in town and having the time of his life. We steamed up 3.5lb lobstahs yesterday like a bunch of gluttons. Wahines are flowing like an assembly line. Didn't know what tread to post this in but felt I should share. God Bless America.
    Sounds like your living the dream Emass.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by GODSxMOONBEAN View Post
    Sounds like your living the dream Emass.
    No bro. Living the dream implies that it's not reality. It's all very real. Think of it more as setting the standard.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    I went Surfing. It's been so long I was afraid I'd forgotten how to. My first real session since June 3rd.

    So stoked
    Good on ya bro! Then some kid posts on another thread can he still surf after a 3 month layoff. Hahahaha

  8. Dammit! Marie wiped out my home break! There's no sand left, and it was breaking just a few yards out from the seawall today. It should have been a solid session, but instead I had to go for a run. Looks like it won't be rideable except at low tide on a big swell until the sand comes back. Good thing the tide is swinging wide and a big SW is forecast for Fri-Sun, otherwise I might do something crazy, like surfing Snake Lake or *e**e*.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Northern New England
    Posts
    606
    Badly bruised my quadriceps tendon and bone bruised the Patella playing baseball. Limping around like a gimp. Have about 10 degrees range of motion in my left knee joint. Cant climb stairs, cant get in a car, and have to poop with one leg strait.


    I'm frustrated.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    Badly bruised my quadriceps tendon and bone bruised the Patella playing baseball. Limping around like a gimp. Have about 10 degrees range of motion in my left knee joint. Cant climb stairs, cant get in a car, and have to poop with one leg strait.

    I'm frustrated.
    I wrote you a poem so that you would feel better.


    As you sit there and remember
    the jalapeņos from last night's dinner,
    straining, dying elephant sound making, toilet bowl staining,
    your poor anus is complaining, you shed a tear,
    as your children run in fear,
    your wife calls out, "Honey, are you okay?
    You've been in there half the day!"
    Never have you been sicker,
    wondering why you mixed beer and liquor.
    Damn the fool who didn't refill the TP roll!
    Have to use a towel you guess.
    Preparation H will not fix this mess.
    As you ruminate in the reek of your miasmic gas,
    don't forget "this too shall pass".
    Plop