LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Halfway through rehabbing my left shoulder and am hoping it stays flat for 4 more weeks so I don't get stupid. Snorkeling is mucho fun. Swimming is an adrenaline rush.

NOAA is just trying to help the gas stations, grocery and hardware stores get a bump in business. There is no low there is nothing tropical there will be no swell its all a weather agency conspiracy.

Images
    Can't believe ya'll stole our invest. Dirty #$@&ers.

westcoast has 2 potential canes,nothing here on the east.id love another sandy to roll through and fix the lineups

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Halfway through rehabbing my left shoulder and am hoping it stays flat for 4 more weeks so I don't get stupid. Snorkeling is mucho fun. Swimming is an adrenaline rush.
    Damn Dog what did you do? Hope you get better soon.

NOA shows the low right off the central Florida coast now. So why do we see ankle to knee high conditions? How does that work?

I hear you SIsurfdog re the injury. I got another 6-8 weeks rehabbing the broken finger. No problem long boarding small ankle to thigh high stuff-- but any bigger would be risky. You and I might be responsible for all the flatness the past month

Got this off a meteorology site:
    (flhurricane.com)

"As noted above, organization is much improved this morning with convection starting to consolidate around the center and banding beginning to develop on the west side of the center. All of the late-cycle models now bring the system either very close to or over east central Florida - probably as a modest tropical storm. Given the upswing in organization and the continued retrogression of the Gulf ridge, the model consensus certainly seems like a viable solution. Current motion is south, perhaps starting to lean toward south southwest at 5 or 6 knots, however, central pressure still remains high. Regarding intensification, the proximity to land is likely to be offset by the proximity to the Gulf Stream.
    ED "

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I'll eat my hat if anything materializes from this. Shaping a new board right now which all but guarantees a complete dissipation of any tropical wave. I'm so happy to see it go, I have yard work to do.
    i'm not saying anything really but what kind of hat do you have?

The last thing I want to see happen is to have this track up the eastern seaboard and send chest to head high groundswell to long island.... Especially on July 4th.

Getting a fresh 3 separate sitting tattoo in anticipation of this flat spell. Will post a picture of it, my girlfriend, my sister, and my mom in the 3 stages accordingly.