LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    many seemed to enjoy on the last go round so figured I'd post it up here. Not too many stand up boogers out there but this dude's keeping it alive.
    Both vids on this thread are sick..

Skim dude does better fs bigspins on a head high wave with a skimboard than I can do on flatground with skateboard. Sigh.

Anyone else notice that the stand-up booger is wearing an Unsound t-shirt at 2:26? (NY surf shop). Wonder if the dude made it up to NY or if it just came his way...
    Last edited by Slashdog; Jul 7, 2014 at 04:05 PM.

Images
    Great stuff here, I did see the Unsound shirt.

Yea, Domke is a talented surfer. No way is that future of anything- did you see how much work is surfing that in overhead conditions? Getting in and then actually dealing with the board while positioning. Challenging, yes.

Stand up sponge is cool. I like that idea way better. I watch that type of a video and go look at the waves I'm dealing with every time I think of spending any serious money on some sort of special performance SB.
    Whatever, paddle out, have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    I was buggin out when he was doing shove-its going down the line.
    Yeah, on the skim first then on the surfboard later. Damn. How the hell did James Cameron sneak in and raise the bar again?