LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    ^^^^Damn Fitz maybe we should leave earlier now, these guys sound serious.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    ^^^^Damn Fitz maybe we should leave earlier now, these guys sound serious.
    don't worry about those kooks. we'll just let all the meatheads at djaiys know that these guys will be there with a bench press and a generator repping out mad sets on the beach. they'll be so many goons surrounding them they'll never make it into the water!

Images
    Dudes this is shaping up to be the swell of the year!

We will have to make it out early- before anyone else... Looking at the swell models It will not even be worth Checking other spots... Meet out on the artificial reef at 18th ave brahs!!

Stating tonight until the swell fills in- I will be warming up on the beach- 450lbs presses

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    Dudes this is shaping up to be the swell of the year!

We will have to make it out early- before anyone else... Looking at the swell models It will not even be worth Checking other spots... Meet out on the artificial reef at 18th ave brahs!!

Stating tonight until the swell fills in- I will be warming up on the beach- 450lbs presses
    your dedication is something to be envied! I will be be doing continuous bench press reps starting tonight at the gym... Im bring a few extra cans of spray tan.... so everyone can see how jacked and tan I am...

I'm gunning up the posse from S. Florida. Were gonna chase swell all the way from Juno Pier to Cocoa to OBX to VaBch (for the one hour power session) and will be at Belmar for sunrise July 4. Bringing a few wayward Jerzy girls who got lost down here during spring break, got thrown out of rehab in Delray, and need a ride home to The Shore. Will fly a ginormous banner of J. Lo's a$$ to let people know we have arrived, and will release some drones to film the carnage. See yaz.

^^^^^^ lmao

Images
    **** I just remembered I have fireworks still...this is gonna be completely out of control...Fitz, disregard the flashlight, fire flares...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Seldom, if I paddle out far enough from da rock, can you pick me up? Also Im thinking of bringing my own bench press down too, so I can relax with some 400lb reps inbetween sessions....
    Belmar has built in, public bench presses. One every 1/4 block of sand.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Belmar has built in, public bench presses. One every 1/4 block of sand.
    That's so sick. Maybe one day I'll relocate there.