close ad [x]

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Cool More mid length madness...

Part two of the eight foot quiver, this time with the wide point forward:

www.roystuart.biz

Furnish notarized and legally documented proof of your million dollar sale, otherwise it's a complete lie and internet scam. How else are we to take anything you post seriously?

Your post contains a serious logical error, but feel free to take any post of mine light heartedly rather than seriously.

Images
    What's the cost?

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Furnish notarized and legally documented proof of your million dollar sale, otherwise it's a complete lie and internet scam. How else are we to take anything you post seriously?

tell people what you do and take pictures of where you go constantly, otherwise its a complete lie and internet scam.

Seriously though, who cares. Someone posts stuff about surfing, shaping, traveling and we call them fake. But when U2B blows his load on some random chicks couch we jump for joy and shower him with compliment. (no offense U2B... just using ya for example). By the way, you dont need to clarify why you do this on all of roys threads, it glaringly evident on the previous threads that hit 85 pages of people saying dumb shlt.

At what point do we put differences aside and start discussion without antagonizing and creating some stupid azz thread, with 60 pages of childish bs

Roy, I am having a hard time seeing the functionality of these mid lengths, the shapes seem clunky. What style of riding are you shaping these for?

I would like to bring to all of your attention--you are sitting at a computer, basically wasting your time.
    Roy is making boards and participating in the world of surfing much more than those of you computer surfing.
    Envy gets you all exactly "nowhere".
    Nice job Roy!!

while any handcrafted board is suite, this does not look like it has much functional usage.

That board looks like it turns on a dime.... Buahahaha

Good wall piece though

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Good wall piece though
    pretty sure i saw one of roys masterpieces hanging on the ceiling at applebees last night

What applebees ? I must see. In jersey ?